the ghost kings revenge

(Warning again smut at the beginning but it will be short maybe)

Luigi was a red mess hiding his face feeling embarrassed but Bowser pinned him on the bed moving his hands above his head.

"There's no need to hide from me," he said kissing Luigi's neck as he moaned softly.

His legs moved around a lot as Bowser slowly took his clothes off his shirt hid his arm holding them in place and his pants held his legs together.

As Bowser slowly pulled his pants off looking at the small Italian squirming around he slowly pushed one finger in making Luigi gasp.

As his eyes rolled back Bowser smirked "found it" he said moving his finger as Luigi's moans were loud and quick.

Luigi had tears in his eyes and drool ran down his face he had no idea what was happening to his body he couldn't even keep his voice down.

Bowser slowly pulled his finger out Luigi panted heavily as Bowser kissed his lips.

Luigi kissed back as Bowser slowly pushed into him Luigi hissed at the size holding onto his shirt.

Bowser held Luigi close slowly going in and out as Luigi moaned softly but it already started getting louder "f-fuck... Bowser!~"

He moaned out as Bowser went deeper leaving a bump in Luigi's stomach as his moans filled the room.

Bowser went faster biting his neck softly as Luigi moaned loudly cumming on himself as Bowser was a little late cumming inside of him.

Luigi gasped as his eyes rolled back panting heavily as Bowser did the same slowly pulling out Bowser helped Luigi clean up.

Once Luigi was cleaned up he laid down getting sleepy as Bowser laid down as well slowly falling asleep.

The next day Luigi was the only one up taking a shower then got out to dry off "long day here we-a go" he said getting dressed.

Luigi slowly left the room going to the basement where E Gadd was seeing him talk to a ghost.

"Hey E Gadd!" "Hey Luigi are you ready to hear what I have to say?" "Yup" "good no-" Before he could start King Boo showed up scaring Luigi and E Gadd.

As Luigi screamed waking up everyone as he gets captured in a painting as E Gadd tried to stop King Boo.

But he got away with the painting of Luigi and E Gadd went to his little hideout seeing his machine destroyed.

"Oh no," he said going to the first floor and seeing everyone that was in the mansion the kooplings were looking for Luigi seeing E Gadd.

"Science guy, do you know where mama is?" Jr asks as E Gadd took a deep breath "King Boo is free and he has Luigi" "WHAT!?"

Bowser yelled getting angry "what the heck do you mean!" He said growling.

"Your majesty please believe me when I say I had no idea about this!" "Then what do you know!"

"Well, I wanted Luigi to come because the machine that was holding King Boo was acting weird I thought I had time but."

He said looking down as Bowser heard laughter looking around before seeing Luigi banging on the painting.

Bowser then saw King Boo show up "hello Bowser what a wonderful surprise to see you here and E Gadd thank you for inviting Luigi it was so wonderful to finally catch him."

"Now if you excuse me I'm going now bye bye," he said teleporting with Luigi as Bowser went to grab him but was too late.

The kooplings were scared and confused about what was going on looking at E gadd "what do we do?" Iggy asked looking at Kamek and Bowser.

Kamek went over to E Gadd "show me the machine" he asked as both of them leave "Bowser."

Kamek said as Bowser looked at him "go get Mario" he said getting in the elevator.

Bowser looked at the kids picking them up and going to the bus that brought them here "take us to the mushroom kingdom."

He said as the Toad driver nodded speeding down the road and soon reaching the kingdom.

As the bus came to a screeching halt everyone on the bus ran inside looking for Mario who was talking to Toadworth.

As they were talking Mario gets jumped on by a bunch of koopas looking at them and seeing tears run down their faces.

"Hey, hey what's going on? What's wrong?" He asked seeing Bowser next to him seeing how worried he was but he didn't see Luigi next to him.

"Where is my-a brother?" "That's why I'm here" "what do you-a mean?" "Mama Luigi was captured by King Boo."

Lemmy said crying getting Mario's attention "what do you mean Bowser what are they talking about."

"This stupid scientist named E Gadd showed up at my castle wanting to borrow Luigi then we found out about his mansions and being rich stuff."

"So we all go to his newest mansion and somehow King Boo got out and captured Luigi and now we don't know what to do and I'm basically asking for your help."

Bowser said hoping that Mario would say yes Mario looked at Toadworth who nods "I'll let everyone in the castle know what's going on, especially Peach."

"Thank you Toadworth," Mario said leaving with Bowser and the kooplings soon returning to the mansion.

Mario walked in seeing Kamek and E Gadd working on a machine going up to them.

"Is there anything we can do to get Luigi back?" He asked as E Gadd pulled out a vacuum.

"Luigi always used this on the ghost I can make more in case of emergency."

Mario nods as he puts it on "what floor would they be on?" "I have no idea so it's best to start with every floor just in case."

Mario nods again as all the kids and Bowser get one putting them on E Gadd then teaches them how to use it as they begin their adventure to save Luigi.

Will they save Luigi from King Boos's power or will King Boo get away with his plans with Luigi to find out in the next chapter?

End of chapter 13