the kings toy

(Smut chapter if some of you are not ok with that leave if your ok with it do what you want I can't exactly stop you)

Luigi was left alone gathering himself back together sitting up feeling funny slowly getting off the bed.

He went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower starting to get undressed and seeing himself in the mirror.

"Thank goodness Mario believed that-a little lie," he said checking the water getting in letting the water hit his back.

Five minutes later Luigi found a giant shirt that belongs to Bowser "I'm sure he won't mind I'll just-a not get it dirty" he said putting it on and then a pair of shorts.

As Luigi went to the door listening if anyone was outside sighing softly going back to the bed before the door opened and a guard came in "the king asked me to bring you food."

He said as he set a plate next to a lamp "if you need anything else let me know" he said as Luigi nodded then the guard left the room.

Leaving Luigi by himself again but he decided to eat the food smiling "al dente!" He said smiling and continued eating smiling more.

Two hours passed and Luigi got down again and walked over to the window opening walking onto the balcony.

The land was full of lava, and magma there was even ash in the sky but none landed on Luigi for some reason.

Then he felt someone behind him "I see you found one of my shirts" they said as Luigi turned around seeing Bowser blushing.

Luigi suddenly got picked up "are you going to be gentle?" "Most definitely~," he said going back into the room and getting on the bed laying Luigi down and taking the shirt off him.

Bowser kissed his chest as Luigi took deep breaths looking at Bowser "all you have to do is relax" he said slowly pulling the shorts down.

As Luigi slowly calmed down being completely naked in front of Bowser.

Bowser licked all over Luigi's body getting moans and whimpers from him Bowser slowly pushed a finger into Luigi as he gasped holding onto Bowser.

"You're doing great Luigi but need to relax" "o-o-ok," he said relaxed taking deep breaths again then started moaning as Bowser moved his finger.

Luigi's moaning got more pitched as Bowser pushed another finger into him spreading him.

Luigi slowly looks at him as Bowser sat up having his cock out "are you ready?" "Yes."

Luigi said getting picked up by Bowser slowly pushing into him Luigi held onto Bowser biting his lip as tears ran down his face.

Bowser wiped his tears "I'll be careful" he said as Luigi calmed down before Bowser's dick fully went in leaving a bump in Luigi's stomach "Mama Mia."

Bowser started going in and out slowly as Luigi became a moaning mess holding onto him then Bowser started going fast.

Luigi covered his mouth hearing a knock at the door "what do you want?" Bowser said slowing down.

"The guards want to know if Luigi is ok they heard screaming" "he's fine I startled him by accident" "alright!"

The person said walking off as Bowser looked at Luigi "looks like someone needs to keep it down."

He said chuckling as Luigi covered his face "well it's hard to do that with something so big inside of you."

"You got a point," he said slowly pulling out turning Luigi over, and pushing his head on some pillows slowly pushing back into Luigi as he moans softly.

Hiding his face in the pillows as Bowser started going fast clawing the bed to not hurt Luigi.

Luigi was a moaning mess holding onto the bedsheets looking at Bowser as he went faster growling softly.

Bowser kept going faster biting his shoulder as Luigi moaned his name before pulling out cumming on the bed.

Luigi cummed as well moaning softly panting heavily looking at Bowser.

Bowser picked up Luigi holding him close sitting down licking his shoulder "are you ok? Did I go too far?"

"No you did ok Bowser but next time doesn't bite so hard", Luigi said feeling weak.

Bowser got up going to the bathroom to get his tub ready for Luigi slowly putting him in the tub "just relax and I'll be right back" he said leaving the bathroom.

Luigi slowly laid back relaxing in the tub taking deep breaths feeling the bite marks "that one is deeper than the other one" he said and decided to clean him as Bowser came back in "how are you feeling?"

"A little better but I don't think I'll be able to walk for a while", he said blushing as Bowser helped Luigi clean up and dry off

Luigi saw the shirt and shorts he wore putting them back on "I think I'm ready for bed" he said yawning.

As Bowser picked him up got on the bed laying down on his stomach holding Luigi close who was asleep now.

Bowser looked at him purring deeply slowly falling asleep keeping Luigi close and warm.

End of chapter 8