Chapter 9: Undefeatable

Resuming from where we last went off, you were floating in front of the school confronting one of the Titans Robotnik has released, Giaganto. You had used the chaos emeralds to turn into a new golden form.

The (Hu) Mane Six, Sunset Shimmer, Miles, Amy, and basically everyone in the school watches the stare down in awe. They felt like a battle even grander than the one they've seen earlier is about to take place.

I'm hanging on to the other side

You were staring at this monster with the smirk still on your face, as if telling this thing that you're ready for it now. As the tension was starting to build up, you felt like a whole bunch of techniques you never knew existed suddenly entered your brain, as if they've just been downloaded into your brain.

I won't give up 'til the end of me

You suddenly got a whole bunch of visions. You once again saw the hedgehog, who's in a golden form like you were right now, do a bunch more fighting skills.

Some of these includes the hedgehog creating after images of himself to fight, a zigzagging attack from a distance progressing towards his enemy like a lightning bolt, a slam attack straight downwards with his feet first, a kick after flying in a loop midair, and finally spin dashing around the enemy that creates a shockwave in the same place he's spinning to surround anyone trapped in the attack.

Like with your other techniques, you kept them in the back of your mind.

(Go!)

After the visions, you opened your eyes in determination before you fly forward straight towards Giganto.

Demon Sunset, who initially stared at your new form for a second, got ready for the battle from inside the titan with an angered look on her face.

Demon Sunset: "No...I just got this new body! I was going to have my revenge! I will not let a flying speck of light take this new chance away from me!"

She shouts as the battle finally begins.

(Yeah!)

Welcome to the mind of a different kind. Where we've been growing slowly

You flew straight in from of Giganto's face and started to deliver a series of attacks with such speed that all everyone saw a golden blur, even Demon Sunset was unable to process all the attacks you did.

Think I'm on eleven, but I'm on a nine. Guess you don't really know me

You started to add a bunch of fancier moves into the mix. First you curl into a ball and hit Giganto's face before you started rapidly hitting it around and then jumping up before stomping on its head.

That's when you began to feel something strange while you were in your form...you started to to feel your stamina draining! That's when you realized you couldn't stay in this form forever! You had to finish this quick.

Running from the past is a losing game. It never brings you glory

Demon Sunset: "Tch...quick little pest. Let's see how you like this!"

The titan pulls back a bit before suddenly swinging it's arms around in a circle, covering a large area trying to hit you. But thanks to your increased agility, you managed to barely avoid it's hits.