Christmas Special

This special/bonus episode takes place in Y/N's unconscious state. Either it be a flashback from the past of both Y/N and Dottore or just a dream that Y/N is going through is  up for the readers to interpret.

Note: This episode takes place between Ep 21 & Ep 22. It will have nothing to do with the main story line.

____________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in Sumeru Akdemiya...

On the 20th of December, Year 20XX, the Akademiya had planned to hold a literature event based on the best selling novel a student had wrote. It was a modern fantasy genre that includes many types of religions and cultures in it. Since the Akademiya isn't the type to hold long events with such festival, this event only took place until the morning of 25th December. The festival or culture they're taking to celebrate or hold it as an event is "Christmas". (Note: In gesnhin, there isn't any canon religion so let's just say Christmas is something new to them)

Christmas in terms by the novel that the student wrote is a religious festival originally to celebrate the birth of a God. But since the novel takes place in a modern society, in which case the year the God is already a few thousand or century years old, they made it as a festival to celebrate and welcome the new year and winter. As for the annual activities, giving gifts is an essential. Choirs, family gathering, dinner together, tree decorating and so on. As for the lovebirds or those that want to confess their true love, if one were to ever find themselves with their beloved partner or their crush under a mistletoe, they need to kiss to profess their love to each other. Even if it's someone you don't like. No buts apparently they say.

And so, the events of how Y/N and her friends alongside Dottore celebrating this new festival so called "Christmas" will be told in this chapter.

.

.

.

Mia: Y/N... are you sure the Akademiya is in their right minds to hold an event based off a best selling novel a student wrote..?

Y/N: I don't know, Mia. Seems like the casual cuckoo Director of the Akdemiya is at it again. Besides, what was the original plan for this event if it cuts out the celebrating a god's birthday part?

Mia: Uh... I guess the annual giving gifts and tree decorating?? Dinner and family gathering is somewhat impossible because we need to end our this year semester exam before our 3 month semester day off.

Y/N: Then again... why hold an almost one week festival if we're close to an examination..? Isn't it just another hassle to be dealing with before exams and our studies?

Mia: Well... I heard the student's that take cultural studies and social science will be having bonus marks if they participate in this event. Let's just say this event is made for them but it also includes all of us in it. It's like a win/win for us I guess.

Y/N: Now that you mention about the cultural and social studies, maybe it is a fair event for us. Though, I really wish they don't pry anything weird especially the lovebirds part. Plus, I don't want to be randomly shipped just to make their observation about lovers during a festival to be their latest thesis they need to submit. That will... make a bad name for me and the other person.

Mia: Especially when that thesis actually made it to the whole Teyvat. Now that will make you guys like a pair of real lovebirds despite you were randomly shipped. Imagine a thesis for a study turns into a hot selling novel because a random pairing name is in there.

Y/N: Scary...

Your body shivered to the thought of being shipped randomly with someone you don't know. Your father, Louise, might also be mad at you with the sudden pair up. Great, now you feel like avoiding the social science and cultural students. Y/N thought about it for a while until the assembly in the hall finally finished. Yeah, the announcement from before was from an assembly they must attend to. As they were packing up to make their way to the lecture hall, Mia tapped on your shoulder.