Chapter 1: Candi's Childhood

Candi was 6 years old when she was abused by her auntie. Candi didn't feel like she was loved at all, Candi would go to school with brusies and cuts on her arms and cheeks.

"Auntie stop it please!" Candi was crying so much she felt hepless and useless. Candi was trying to defend her self but she couldn't. Her auntie was way to strong for her.

"Be quiet you ing cry baby!" she yelled and slapped also started kicking Candi so much.

"Stop it please auntie, please,please"

"Why should I Candi? Tell me now!"

"Stop abusing me, you weren't like this at all!" Candi screamed with all her might.

"Rob, take Candi to her room and tie her up now!"

Rob was Candi's auntie husband. Rob loved Candi so much he wanted to take her as his own. Rob was scared of his wife she wasn't like this. Rob had to follow his wifes orders or she will kill him.

"Yes my sweetie" he said with a sad face.

"Please don't tie me Rob, please" Candi had lots of tears coming down.

"I'm sorry my precious I have too or esle she will kill me" he said softly and hugged Candi.

Candi was terrified and scared, all she wants to be is loved and not abused.

Rob took Candi to her room and tied her up agianst the metal headboard. Candi was helpless, weak, afraid, terrified and scared.

When it was night time, Rob tied Candi and made it loose so she can free herself and run away for good. Candi trusted Rob then she grabbed her clothes and put it in her cute cupcake backpack.

When auntie and Rob were sleeping she opened her bedroom door quietly and ran away from her auntie's house for good. Candi didn't want to live with her anymore.

=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+
A/N: Sorry if the chapter is short and I hoped you enjoyed it. Anyways Ashtieru and Saranghae forever