Chapter 16: Monsta X Minhyuk & Winter

Monsta X Minhyuk was taking care of Winter, they have even became best friends or should I say it more than best friends. Minhyuk loved Winter as a sister but Minhyuk wants to be Winter's boyfriend. Winter woke up from her sleep and snuggled in Minhyuk's arms. Winter's hair was a lityle bit messy. 

"Morning Winter" Minhyuk gave a kiss on Winter's forehead.

"Morning Minhyuk-oppa~" Winter was still half asleep and half awake.

Shownu came inside Minhyuk's room and said "Minhyuk and Winter get ready we are going to Japan".

Minhyuk and Winter nodded in response. Minhyuk holded Winter's hand and looked into her eyes.

"Winter, I have feelings for you and would you like to be my girlfriend?" Minhyuk was playing with Winter's hands.

"I would love to oppa but.... nevermind" Winter looked down at the bed covers.

"What's wrong?" Minhyuk had a concern face.

"I-I....can't go back to Japan" Winter had tears in her eyes.

"Why Winter?" Minhyuk lifted Winter's chin up and put his hands on her cheek.

"I-I was abused  when I was 6 years old and 17 years old, Everything in my life was horrible, sad, terrifiying, emotional."

"I will protect you Winter" Minhyuk gave Winter a hug.

"Alright then lets go"

~skip to the airport~

Monsta X and Winter are at the airport getting their things. Winter missed Japan and her friends.

"Shownu Winter and I are going to the hotel" Minhyuk said.

"Alright see you guys there"

Minhyuk and Winter carried their backpacks then took a taxi to the hotel the members and Wibter are staying.

They arrived at the hotel, Winter paid for the taxi and went inside. Their room number is 106 and it is a suit bedroom. Winter was tired  so she laid down on the bed.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}\}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}•}•}•{]
A/N: Thank chu for reading and I hoped you like it anyways saranghae<3