Chapter 5: The truth about Maesoo's behavior

When Maesoo was little she would get angry and hurt others for bumping into her. Here is the truth about Maesso's behavior. Maesso is 15 years old, Maesoo was doing drugs, drinking, partying and she had a baby at that age. Maesoo gave birth to a little baby girl name Lacy.

Maesso looked at her baby then she stabbed her manytimes. Lacy died at 2 months old. Maesoo was addicted to drugs and drinking. When Maesso was 16 years old her boyfriend broke up with her.

"Im breaking up with you Maesoo" he said.

"Why Babe?" she asked.

" The reason why I'm breaking up with you because you are addicted to drugs, drinking and a sycho" he said.

"Don't leave me"

"Bye" he said.

Before Maesso's boyfriend could leave she grabbed her gun then shot him 16 time is the back then the head. She was laughing like a sycho. EunMi came to vist her sister until she found Maesoo's boyfriend dead on the floor. EunMi looked at her then she called the police on her.

When the police arrived at the scene, they arrested Maesso for murder and spend 3 years in prison. EunMi gave the police  the drugs, gun and money from robbering a bank.

Then the parents of the boyfriend came and saw there son dead and his name was Tony Kim.

That is the truth about Maesoo's behavior.

=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+÷±=-+=-+-+=
A/N: I hoped you liked it and Ashtieru and Saranghae forever and always