Chapter 11: A Couple?

Winter was still asleep in her bed, Kai looked at Winter while she was sleeping cutely. Kai gave his precious girl a kiss on the forehead. Winter woke up and smiled cutely to Kai. Kai smiled back at Winter.

"Morning Winter"

"Morning Kai-oppa"

"How was your sleep?"

"It was good" Winter gave Kai a kiss on the forehead.

"Same for me"

The doorbell rang, Winter got up and put on her cute wolf onesie and her black glasses the she went down the stairs to the door and opened the door.

"Hey Baekhyun"

"Hi Winter" Baekhyun smiled.

"Come in, come in"

Baekhyun came inside and Winter closed the door behind him.

"Would you like some tea?" Winter went into the kitchen and  reached for the boxes of tea's.

"Yes please Winter"

Winter couldn't reach the box, she went on her tipy toes to reach it agian. Winter huffed and pouted. Beakhyun looked at Winter's body and gave a sexy smirk. Winter tried and tried to reach it.

"Dang it~ I can't reach it" Winter mumbled under her breath.

"Do you need help Winter?"

"Yes Baekhyun, I need help"

Baekhyun reached for the boxes of tea's and grabbed them then he gave Winter the box.

"Thank you Baekhyun" Winter gave a cute smile to Baekhyun.

"You're welcome"

Winter made some Royal Rose tea for Baekhyun then she gave him the tea. Baekhyun drank all of his tea carefully. Winter started to make cookies for everyone.

"Winter, you know what you are cute and adorable up close"

"T-thanks Baekhyun" Winter tried to cover her face blushing but Baekhyun tilted Winter's head and kissed her on the lips.

Winter started to melt into the kiss but she thought about Kai so Winter pushed Baekhyun away.

"Baekhyun this is wrong" Winter looked at him and put on her wolf onesie hoodie on her head.

"I know, lets say that it didn't happen"

"Okay then"

"Winter!" Kai yelled at Winter.

"What now Kai?!"

"Why did you let Baekhyun kiss you!?"

" How should I explain when you are yelling at me!"

"Baekhyun you ing jerk!" Kai grabbed Baekhyun's collar and punched him.

Baekhyun looked at Kai with a bloody lip then he wiped the blood off his lip. Kai was angry at Baekhyun.

"Say what you want!"

Kai grabbed a knife from the drawer. Winter pushed Kai away and hugged Baekhyun. Kai grabbed Winter by the neck and started to choke her.

"S-stop i-it ....kai" Winter was gasping for air.

Kai then grabbed the knife and stabbed winter in the chest. Then Kai let go of Winter and Winter landed on the ground bleeding. Baekhyun looked at Kai and punched him.

"What is wrong with you!?" Baekhyun punched Kai agian.

"I just want Winter to die"

Winter started to cry in pain and heart break. Baekhyun kissed Winter with tears. Then a tear fell into a puddle of blood from Winter. Baekhyun saw Winter glowing, There are different types of flowers healing her and making a diamond dress also changed her home into a castel.

Winter's eyes were still closed, Winter's hair started to grow long, into a cute braid crown, her hair color changed to pure white snow.

After a few minutes, Winter was now Princess Winter she had beautiful snow white skin, red rosey lips, blue ocean eyes. Her dress was beautiful long white diamond princess dress.