Chapter 19: Winter Trying to Commit Suicide?

Winter was trying to commit suicide because nobody loves her anymore. She was heart broken before from Sehun but now she wants to die. Winter grabbed a gun from her bedroom drawer and then pointeded it at the side of her temple.

Winter was in tears crying non stop, she wants to be loved by someone. Monsta X Minhyuk cheated on her with her ex-friend EunMi. Rome doesn't know that EunMi cheated on him with Monsta X Minhyuk.

Rome knew something in his gutt that Winter is hurt, crying and in pain. Rome went to Winter's place then he heard a gun shot in Winter's room. He rushed to her and saw her on the ground bleeding.

Rome picked Winter up and holded her in his arms in tears. Rome listened to her heart beat, she was still alive. Winter was rushed to the hospital to get an operation done. The bullet exited from the left side. Rome was worried then he started pacing back and forth so many times.

The doctor told Rome everyting and she was going to be alright. Rome went next to Winter's bed and held her hand while crying.

"Rome....oppa, is that...you?" Winter opened her eyes a looked at Rome.

"Yes it is me Winter, Why did you try to commit suicide?"

"I don't deserve to live..."

"Why Winter?"

"Everyone was spreading rumors, hating me, talking behind my back and my boyfriend cheated on me..."

"You don't deserve to die, you don't need to die Winter"

Winter looked out of the window then she shed a tear. Rome hugged Winter and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Winter had a flash back about her Mom and Dad when she was 3 years old.

         ~(To the flash back)~

"Mama, where's daddy?"

"Daddy is coming, he is on his way here to the hospital"

"Oh..Okay" She fell fast asleep hugging her teddy Mint.

"I will be right back, sleep tight" Her mom gave her a kiss on the forehead and left.

When her mom left, she had a nightmare of her daddy raping her in the hospital room. Her dad arrived at the hospital and he started to touch her in different placeses, kissing her on the lips and on her neck.

She woke up and seen her dad touching her. She screamed for help but then her dad grabbed her pillow and covered her face while he was raping her.

She blacked out for a minute then she opened her eyes. Her mom came back and saw her husband raping her. Her mom grabbed his arm and pushed him away. She was crying in fear in her mom's arms.

Her mom hugged her daughter really tight and looked at him. Her dad started to rape her again. She tried to push her daddy off of her, her mother tried to push him off of her daughter. Her older brother was in shock then he ran to get the police. Then when the police came they arrested the father and took him to jail.

          ~(Flash back ends)~

Rome hugged Winter tight in his arms, Winter started crying into tears.

_•_÷•_•_•_±÷±_÷±_±±_±±•£÷±_±÷÷±_±÷÷±÷÷__±±÷±]••{\}||<¤¤>\\¤\¤¤\¤\•±__±]•\}|$€$¿¡|¡€\\•|{•\|•$||•$|>^

A/N:  Everyone Sorry for the late update ^_^;; anyways I hoped you enjoyed it also saranghae forever<3