Chapter 4: At the Hospital

Candi was rushed to the hospital, she was starting to loose some blood for what happened at school. EunMi was still in tears when she saw what happened to Candi. Candi was now in the operating room. EunMi paced back and forth in the waiting room, she was waiting and waiting until the operation is over.

"Hey EunMi  what's wrong?" It was Rome from a boy group named C-Clown.

"Candi, it's Candi" she was still in tears.

"What happened?"

"Candi got stabbed by my sister Maesoo and she is loosing a lot of blood"

" Your Sister Maesoo is totally a messed up teen, she is a sycho and mental"

" I see Rome"

Rome hugged EunMi to make her stop crying, EunMi stopped crying and waited until the doctor came to the waiting room.

"Miss Lee EunMi, Candi she is fine but she has a few fractured bones in the right ribs" Dr.Kim said to her.

"Will she be alright?"

"She will be alright but she can't attend at school anymore she would have to go to work"

"No you can't do that doctor, she wants to finish all of her classes then graduate"

"Alright then, you may both go see her"

"Thank you" Rome and EunMi said.

Rome and EunMi went to go see Candi in her room, when they arrived there EunMi went up to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead also Rome did the same.

"You will be alright Candi, I will protect you"

"I will protect you too" Rome said.

Candi started to have a nightmare, she was saying no, no, no many times. "You are going to die Candi" Mr. Yoto said to her. "Die, Die, Die" Maesoo said. Candi woke up and wipped her tears away then she hugged EunMi.

"I'm scared, I'm scared, I'm scared" Candi clentched EunMi's shirt.

"I'm right here Candi" EunMi said with a motherly voice.

"Who was in your nightmare?" Rome asked politly.

"Maesso and my old teacher Mr. Yoto at my old school" Candi was terrified.

"Aww poor baby" EunMi gave a kiss on Candi's head.

"Why are they doing this to me?"

"They both want you dead, gone forever and want to abuse you some more"

"I don't want that to happen to me some more I already suffered enough"

"I'm not going to let that happen, you're a special, precious, cute and adorable girl. You are like a daughter me"

"My parents.... got....killed.... by Himi and Mimi"

" I will be your mom and Rome will be your dad"

Candi was in tears of joy then she smiled cutely to EunMi and Rome.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~
A/N: Thank chu for reading and I hoped you liked it anyways I will be taking {request} so ashtieru and Saranghae<333