Chapter 8: Super Junior Donghae

Warning: Smut, Smut and more Smut
=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+-+-+-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=

While Winter was working at a cafe called Royal Cafe. Donghae kept on staring and taking glances at Winter. Winter looked at Donghae while cleaning up the tables. Winter noticed Donghae was behind her and gave her a hug from behind.

"Donghae you should be going now, I will finish up the rest" Winter said with a cute smile.

"Your skin is so soft and smooth" Donghae said while he was breathing next to her neck.

"I know Donghae, you should be going now I don't have time for this" Winter tried to get Donghae off her back but he was too strong for her.

"Your hair is so soft, your eyes are beautiful like an ocean, your lips are soft and smooth also... your body is just perfect" he said while kissing Winter's neck.

Winter started to blush, she wanted to get Donghae off of her. Donghae moved his hands up to un-botton Winter's shirt. Winter was trying her best to get Donghae off of her.

"D-Donghae please stop" Winter started to bite her lower lip.

"I want you so bad" Donghae managed to get Winter's white shirt off.

"Donghae stop please" Winter bit her finger.

Donghae gave Winter wet kisses on her neck. Winter was about to moan but she held it back.

Donghae moved his hands down lower to Winter's black jeans abd un-botton them.

Donghae took Winter to the back room. The back room had a bed. Donghae locked the door. "Get on the bed and get on all fours"

Winter did what she was told and got on the bed and went on all fours. Donghae started to un-dress himself.

Winter didn't know whay was going on, Donghae tied Winter's wrist together.

"I'm going to take you raw" he said with a smirk.

Winter was scared and terrified, she was about to cry in tears.

•>•••••••<>•<>•<>••{}•{}••±÷•±±•±]]{•\\±±]{±±\•±]
A/N: What the heck did I just write >\\\\< anyways I hoped you liked it and Ashtieru also Saranghae /*goes in my box of shame*\