Chapter 14: Winter and I.M

Winter fell fast asleep on the couch cutely. All of a sudden Winter felt pain and something wet running down. Winter opened her eyes and saw blood from her chest bleeding. Winter started to cry a bit. I.M had that freaking look on his face, I.M grabbed Winter's arms and tied her.

"Oppa!, Joonheon, Minyuk, Shownu!" Winter yelled for them. The boys came and saw Winter tied up.

"What are you doing I.M!? Let Winter go now!" Shownu the leader said.

I.M didn't respond back to his hyung. Winter was terrified and scared. This brought back to when Winter was 6 years old to 17 years old when she was abused.

"No, I'm not letting Winter go!" I.M pointed the tip of his knife at Winter's throught.

"Let her go!" Minhyuk looked at I.M

Winter was bawling in tears. Then all of a sudden I.M ripped Winter's pj's off and started to rape her infront of his hyungs.

"No, No, No!" Winter tried to push him off and she did it.

Winter tried to un-tie the rope from her wrist. Minhyuk helped Winter and Winter hugged Minhyuk tight.

"I'm scared, mes is scared, mes scared" Winter clenched Minhyuk's shirt.

{}{}{}{}{}}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N: Thank chu for reading and I'm sorry that this is short so anyways saranghae<3