Chapter 9: Super Junior Donghae Pt. 2

Warning: A bit of Smut, bondage
=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=+=-+=++-+-=+-=-+=-+=-+=++=-+-=+-

Winter was completely naked and even Donghae. Winter was scared and terrified she doesn't know what will happen.

"Donghae what are you d-" Donghae put his middle finger in Winter's mouth and pressed on her tounge. Winter's mouth was open, she was about to cry.

"Suck it" Donghae command.

Winter did what she was told so she sucked on Donghae's finger. Donghae then removed his finger from Winter's mouth and fingered her hole.

"Fu*k~" Winter said with a slight moan.

Donghae chuckled a bit and gave Winter wet kisses on her neck to her back while fingering her. Winter started to moan a bit, she wanted to hold it back but she can't.

"Do you like that Winter?" Donghae kept on fingering Winter at a fast pace.

"N-No, I-I hate it" Winter bit her lip.

Donghae then removed his finger and licked, kiss, even sucked Winter's lower area. Winter started to moan some more.

"S-stop Donghae please, no more" Winter was panting

A few minutes had passed Winter was asleep naked her bed, Donghae had driven Winter back to her house. Donghae put Winter down and he laid next to her. There were bite marks and kiss marks on Winter's neck, back, chest, collar bone.

Winter slept cutely in her sleep, Donghae looked at Winter and kissed her on the lips and forehead also on the neck.

=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+=-+•{}€{•}]±{}±•|}±±•{]÷±•{±±
A/N: I hoped you enjoyed it and what did I just write! /*goes and hides in my shame box*\ anyways saranghae<3