Chapter 6: Dating

Candi turned into Princess Winter and now she will stay like that forever. Sehun and Princess Winter are now dating. Winter is now famous she is a solo artist. Winter's next album is called "Summer Fun" ft. B.A.P Zelo.

Winter and Zelo are doing the last scene for mv, The director told Winter to kiss Zelo on the lips. Winter did what she was told and kissed Zelo on the lips.

Sehun was at the mv set then he saw Winter kissing Zelo on the lips and he was angry at Winter. Sehun left while he was still angry.

The mv was finally over, they had to do a photoshoot together.

After a few minutes passed, Winter came back at EXO's dorm and saw Sehun arngry.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you?" Sehun yelled at Winter.

"Why are you ing angry!?" Winter hissed at Sehun.

"The kiss, you kissed Zelo!"

"My director told me to kiss him Sehun!"

"Liar!"

"I'm not a lair! you know what I'm done with your bull sh*t! so ing get lost!"

"F*ck you Winter"

"Whatever" Winter went to her room, she is going to move into a big house tomorrow. Then Winter started crying in tears.

Kyungsoo knocked on Winter's door and opened it. Kyungsoo held Winter in his arms. Winter clenched his shirt and covered her face in his shirt full of tears.

"I know you are having a hard time Winter"

"I don't know what to do Kyungsoo"

"Listen, you are the most beautiful and cute also adorable 19 year old girl. I love you so much"

"But you are 20" Winter laid her head on kyungsoo's chest.

"When you are going to be 20, we will have a relationship.

"Alright Kyungsoo"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<
A/N: Thank chu for reading~