Chapter 17: In Tokyo Japan

Monsta X members and Winter are in Tokyo Japan for a vacation. Winter knows how to speak Japanese, English, Korean, French also Thai even Chinese. They all arrived at the beach, the weather was really hot but in a good way. Everyone went to the beach to have some fun.

Winter was wearing this cute one piece blue crochet swimsuit, Winter had her hair up in a cute pigtails and was wearing a cute kawaii cupecake sweater shirt.

"Come on Winter lets build a sand castle together" Minhyuk said and waved to her.

"Alright Minhyuk-oppa~" Winter ran up to Minhyuk-oppa and helped him make sand castle together.

Minhyuk and Winter took a cute picture together, Winter smiled cutely and gave Minhyuk a kiss on the cheek. Minhyuk took the picture and then he laid Winter down and kissed her on the lips while a big towel was covering them.

All the members went into the water to have some fun and swim around. Shownu was falling for Winter but Minhyuk loves Winter so much.

"Lets go into the water Winter"

"Okay Minhyuk-oppa~"

Minhyuk and Winter were holding hands to the water and started to swim around. Winter smiled cutely then looked up into the sky.

When they werevall done swimming at the beach, they went back to the hotel and took a nice hot shower in their rooms.

"Ahh~ That feels nice" Winter siad while washing her hair and rinsing it.

Minhyuk was in the shower with Winter, Winter doesn't mind at all because Winter gets out first and lets Minhyuk shower longer.

"Winter, can I ask you something?" Minhyuk said while kissing Winter's neck.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can we have a baby?"

"We can but you have to wait unitl it is the right time"

"I know but I want us to have our own family"

~•~\~•~•~•~•~•~•~\~±~•~\'|~\'\~•'•'•~•~•~•'•'•'•'•'
A/N: Thank chu for reading and anways saraghae<3 XOXO