Chapter 10: Partying

Winter woke up and got dressed she went to go party with her friends Lacy, Cookie, Tay J. They had a lot of fun. Few minutes went by, Winter was totally drunk. Kai drove Winter to her place and laid her down on the couch. Winter grabbed Kai's hand. "Stay here please" Winter said. Kai looked at her and smiled then kissed Winter's forehead. "I will babe" Kai started to kiss Winter on the lips deeply.

"K-Kai" Winter knew Kai was kissing her on the lips. Winter started to melt into the kiss. Kai's lips were soft. Kai twirled his tounge in Winter's mouth and he could taste the alchol  in her mouth. Kai liked to dominate, he kissed Winter's neck and went lower and lower. Kai un-zipped Winter's red dress then he pulled down Winter's underwear and her bra.

Kai took off his jeans and boxers also his shirt. Winter was a little bit drunk. Kai then stroked his member a bit and put it in Winter. Winter clawed Kai's back. Kai started to thrust slowly into Winter then he started to pick up the pace.

Winterstarted to moan cutely.

Kai kept on kissing Winter's lips. After a few more thrust Kai told Winter to get on all fours. Winter did what she was told then Kai went back at thrusting Winter hard and fast.

"You feel so ing amazing inside" Kai was panting into Winter's ear then her neck.

"Fuuu~" Winter was moaning  mess.

Kai interwind fingers with Winter then kept on gping faster and harder.

"No more K-Kai" Winter was trying to hold back her moan while biting her lower lip.

"Alright one more thrust"

"O-okay"

Kai did a one last hard, fast big thrust. Then He came all over on Winter's Stomach then he kissed her again.

¤¤>¤¤¤¤>¤¤«¤
A/N: Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it.