Chapter 7: Accident

Candi was working at a cafe called Royal Cafe.

She loves her job, making all different kinds and uniq tea's and coffee also ckaes and smoothies.

"Hello there madam, welcome to the Royal Cafe" Candi said and bowed politely then smiled cutely.

The lady smiled then wwnt to go sit down at the table.

"Would you like to try our new tea called Royal Rose, madam?" Candi asked.

"I would like to try that please"

"Alright" Candi snapped her finhers to make the tea show up then she pit it down gently so she will not spill.

'Thank you"

"You are welcome madam" Candi said then left to go pick up the dishes even clean the tables.

A few minutes passed by, Winter accidently spilled hot tea on a customer. The customer started swear and yell at Candi.

"I-Im s-so sorry madam" Candi went to go grab a wet cloth and wipped the hot tea.

"You ing b*tch" the lady spilled hot tea on Candi's body then she broked the cup of the tea on Candi's head.

Candi was crying in tears then she started bleeding. Candi closed her eyes then stopped breathing.

"Candi, Candi, Candi" Sehun ran to Candi and held her in his arms.

All of a sudden Candi turned into Princess Winter.

"What are you doing Sehun" Princess Winter asked.

"Princess Winter" Sehun had his mouth gaped open in shock.