Chapter 3: Moving to South Korea & Going To School

a few days had passed, Candi is now 17 years old. She is moving to South Korea, Seoul. Candi  had  already arrived there, she was going to be a new student at the highschool. When Candi was done un-packing everything in her dorm. Candi went to school.

Candi arrived at the school, she was so shy and nervous meeting new friends. Candi accidently bumped into this girl named Maesoo that is EunMi's sister.

"Watch where you are going newbie!" Maesoo gave her the death glare.

"Oh I-Im sorry" Candi bowed to her politly for bumping into her.

" You're not sorry!" she yelled at her face and kicked her hard into her stomach.

"Stop it please" Candi was about to go in tears.

"Why should I?" Maesoo kept on kicking her.

"Maesoo stop it now!" EunMi yelled at her then she pulled her off.

"Fine see you in class" Maesoo left.

"Hi there, I'm so sorry"

"That's okay I guess" Candi looked at her.

"I'm EunMi" she smiled.

"Im Candi"

EunMi helped Candi up and took her to class with her.

"Students please welcome your new class mate Candi" Mr.Woo said.

"Hi everyone, my name is Candi and I'm 17 years old" she bowed then smiled.

"There is an empty desk right behind Park Chanyeol".

Candi  walked to the empty desk right behind Chanyeol then she sat down.

"Hi Im Chanyeol"

"Hi Im Candi"

When math class was done already, Candi went to go eat her lunch with her friend EunMi. All of a sudden from behind Maesoo started to attack  Candi from behind. Candi fell down really hard on the ground.

"Die Candi, Die, Die!" Maesoo had a kinfe and started to stab Candi multiple times.

"Stop Maesoo please" Candi started crying in pain.

"You shouldn't have came here!"

"Stop it Maesoo!" Candi tried to push her off but she was too weak.

"Die, Die, Die Now!" Maesoo kept on stabbing her many times.

Candi was feeling weak, her vision was blury with tears, she was bleeding on the floor for nobody to help her. Candi just stayed laying on the floor until she would die. Maesoo left and went to go get rid of the knife. Candi got up and walked to go see EunMi, everytime she walked she kept on falling. When Candi made it outside she laid there bleeding on the ground.

EunMi tuned around and saw Candi laying there on the ground, she went ran up to her and holded her tight in her arms with tears.

"Who did this to you?"

"Maesoo....did this to me" Candi looked at  EunMi.

"Why did she do this to you?"

"She just want me to die" Candi started to close her eyes slowly.

"No don't you close your eyes on me"

Candi closed her eyes already, EunMi was crying already full of tears.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤««««««««¤¤¤«««¤«¤«¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤«««««««¤¤¤«¤«««««¤¤¤¤¤¤¤«¤«¤«¤«¤
A/N: Thank chu for reading and I hoped you like it anyways ashtieru and Saranghae