Meet Dan and Phil

(A/N: Fun Fact: if more than ten people follow you then it counts as a religion.

So more than ten people follow me so we are a religion... I AM GOD!!!!!

So who ever comes up with the best name for our AMAZING religion, they will appear in the book from time to time or even stay sooooooooooooo

Name: Bethany Platt. Age:14. Like: One Direction (DUH!), Harry Potter and food. So get a name out of that)

Recap:

I checked before splashing water over my face. It's all ok. Everyone is safe and sitting outside with Paul and Simon. I starting walking out before I was pulled back. Something covered my nose so I got sleepily. What is going on? I felt myself get pulled out of the toilet window and everything went black.

I woke up on something soft so I opened my eyes. I looked at the pink room I was in. Ew. I hate pink so much. I stood up and walked to the door. It is unlocked. Stupid kidnappers. I checked before walking down the hallway and down the stairs. I went to the door and it was unlocked. Idiots. I walked out and in to the elevator. I got to the ground floor and walked out of the building. I walked across the road to my hotel. I walked up the stairs to my floor. I got to the door and knocked on it. The door swung open to Harry. He looks terrible.

"EVANDER!" Harry yelled attacking me.

"HARRY!" I yelled.

The others came and attacked me too. What is going on? They brought me inside and Louis wrapped a blanket around me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You were kidnapped." Alex screamed.

"What?" I shrieked.

"You went to the bathroom and never came back." She said.

"I don't remember anything." I said.

"Well you are safe now. We have another interview so get ready." Paul said coming in.

"PAULLY!" I screamed bouncing on him.

"Go get ready Evander." He said.

I got out of his arms and went to have a shower. I pulled on my underwear then my shorts and a black t-shirt. I quickly dried my hair before shoving it up in a ponytail. I shoved some converses on to my feet and brushed my teeth. I walked out and followed the others to the elevator. I was kidnapped and I remember zilch. Oh well. We went out the back way and in to the waiting van. I sat next to Alex and everyone just stared at me.

"I feel like I'm being watched." I said slowly.

"What?" The boys shrieked.

"You guys are idiots, I was talking about you guys." I pouted, "Hey Alex, remember Dan?"

"We haven't seen him in ages." Alex sighed.

"And poor Philly having to put up with Dan." I said.

"Driver, turn here." Alex screamed.

I noticed the street and squealed, like literally squealed. We got to the apartments and ran inside. I hit the button again and again.

"Hitting it won't make it go faster." Alex said once the door shut.

"But I miss my Philly." I pouted.

"I miss my Dannikins too." She said.

We got to their floor and I hammered their door. Alex joined me as we waited for those lazy boys to get up.

"If you're not the pizza man, leave." Dan said.

"PIZZA for Mr Lester." I said in a man's voice.

"Phil, get the pizza." Dan said.

"No you get it." Phil said.

"Oh stuff this." I mumbled.

I walked in to their apartment and went to Phil's room. I started to jump on him while I heard Alex do the same thing to Dan.

"Dan, get off me." Phil said.

"NEVER!" I screamed.

"Evander? EVANDER!" Phil said getting up.

Phil attacked me and we fell on to his bed so he thought it would be a great idea to tickle me. I laughed and tried to get him off me.

"Phil, wanna come to an interview?" Alex said.

"Yep, let me get ready." Phil said running off.

I got off his bed and went to their lounge room. I turned the TV on and flicked through channels. Damn nothing is on. The boys finally came out, looking presentable.

"Where is Alex?" Dan asked.

"Probably the kitchen." I said.

All our eyes widen and we ran to the kitchen. There was flour everywhere and Alex sitting in the middle of it.

"Apparently you do not put flour in a blender." Alex said.

"Let's just get to this interview." I sighed.

We walked down to the car and the annoyed boys. Oops. They glared at Dan and Phil so I pouted again.

"Don't glare at my boys." I said all sassy.

"Got that right." Alex said.

"Alex, why are you covered in flour?" Paul asked, "Wait I don't want to know."

"Lets just go." Liam said grumpily.

"Oh boys this is Dan and Phil by the way." I said getting in.

They all mumbled some 'hi'. What is gotten in to their pants all of a sudden? I rubbed off some flour that Alex got on me.

"I'M BORED!" I screamed.

"Lets play a game then." Louis said evilly.

Oh no.