That's what you get

Recap:

"Ugh! I want a new manager." I said.

"I want a new client but I'm not allowed to ditch you." Steve snapped.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Simon's orders. Now shush." He said.

"No tell me." I said.

"Just get out of the car and in to the arena without talking to fans." He said.

I quickly got out of the car and sneaked in to the crowd. I signed things for fan. I hugged some. Others gave me presents. I waved goodbye to everyone and walked in to the building. I got rushed to makeup and hair. Lou did my stuff and went to do the boys. I changed in to my outfit, which was a red sparkling top with black pants and red vans. I walked out to get handed a microphone. I got told what to do. Yer right. I grabbed my guitar of the stand and got ready. I walked out on to the stage and smiled at everyone. I love this.

"Hey." I said in to the microphone.

I got responses. I started strumming my guitar. I played a couple songs and played around on the stage. I brought people up and got in trouble for it. I love doing this.

"Now I would like to introduce One Direction." I yelled at the crowd.

I ran off the stage as the boys ran on. I gave someone my guitar and earplugs. I went in to my dressing room and got changed. I grabbed my bag and checked to see if anyone was looking. I ran outside to the waiting fan. I signed things and took photos. I saw a little girl so I crouched down to her.

"Hello darling. What is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Kelly." Kelly said in a small voice.

"There you are Kelly." I'm guessing Kelly's older sister said, "Holey crap, you're Evander."

"Ever since birth. Would you like me to sign something for you?" I asked.

"Y-yes p-please." She stuttered.

I got another fan to help me and I took the photo with Kelly and her sister. I smiled when they thanked me.

"No worries." I said.

I continued through the crowd doing what I loved to do. I got to the end and hugged the last fan. They all left crowding the door so I turned around to face the road. I checked the road before crossing. I heard a honk before I was slammed in to something.

"That's what you get." The person yelled before driving off.

A lot of fans came out to see if I was fine. I blinked a couple times before being sucked in to the darkness; I didn't want to go in to.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"If someone doesn't shut that stupid beeping noise off, I'll kill them." I screamed out.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" Alex screamed hugging me.

"Sweet now shut that noise off." I said.

"We're got to get back on tour now. The doctors said you could leave once you woke up." Alex said.

"Uh ok." I said sitting up.

I swung my legs over the bed and followed Alex outside to the waiting tour bus. We stood on it and it zoomed out of the hospital car park. I went in to the kitchen and found jam and peanut butter.

"ALEX!" I screamed.

"What?" Alex said coming in.

She looked at the ingredients in my hands and smiled. I grabbed a piece of bred and put jam on it. Alex did the same but with peanut butter. I turned to face her. We dramatically high-five the bread together. I put it in my hand so she could cut it. She cut it in the weirdest way. I passed one piece to her and we turned to see the boys looking at us.

"Mmm." I said.

"That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen." Liam said.

"But it was also the awesomeness thing you'll ever see." Alex said sitting on him.

"It was fun though." I said.

"Since when did we have oreos?" Niall asked.

Alex looked at me warning me. I ignored and ran in to the kitchen. I jumped on Niall and stole the cookie out of his lips and ate it. I stole the rest of the box and ran to my bed. I jumped and closed the curtain.

"My precious." I said hugging the oreos.

"My oreos?" Niall said.

"Don't bother if you want to live." Alex said.

"Poo." He said.

I yawned and cuddled in my oreos. I'm lucky I have a boyfriend. I pulled the blanket over me and hid underneath them.

"That's what you get." The words ran around my head.

I drifted over in to the darkness but this one was nice, more welcoming then the other one, where I was sucked in to.