What Harry?

(A/N: This is for the world not ending. Thank for that not happening.)

Recap:

"He likes you. He likes you. Liam likes Alex and Alex likes Liam."

"Shut up."

"It's true." Harry said coming in.

~Evander's P.O.V~

I got out of the shower with no coffee in my hair. Thank god for that. I changed in to some sweats and a baggy top. Don't worry I am wearing underwear. I put on some socks and walked down to the others. I jumped between Alex and Liam since they were cuddling. They like each other.

"Hey." Liam said.

"Hey is for horses." I said.

"We were comfortable there." Alex said.

"I bet you were." Louis teased.

I went and sat with Louis. I watched Liam and Alex go back to cuddling. Oh no they don't. I whispered my plan in Louis' ear.

"YES!" Louis screamed.

"Shut up." I said.

"What are you two planning?" Liam asked.

"Come with me." I said.

I dragged him in to the kitchen and checked for the others. I shut the door and smiled at Liam. He looked at me scared.

"Ok why are we in here?" Liam asked.

"Do you like Alex?" I asked sitting on the bench.

"N-n-no." Liam stuttered.

"Yes you do." I said smiling.

"Fine I do. Why do you care?" He asked rudely.

"Hey I'm trying to help you." I said.

"How?" He said.

"Do you want to see if Alex likes you back?" I asked.

"How would we do that?"

"Make her jealous."

"I'm not that mean."

"Fine then. Watch her date other guys."

I started walking to the door to see Alex about to come in. I was about to talk to but I pulled back in to Liam's chest. I made a weird squeak then Liam wrapped his arms around me. What the? I tried to pull away but Liam tightened his grip.

"Hug me back." Liam whispered in her ear.

I rolled my eyes and hugged Liam back. I don't know what he is doing but I don't care. I'm tired.

~Alex's P.O.V~

"Alex, can you get me a drink of water?" Louis asked me.

"I'm not your slave." I said.

"Please. I'll love you forever." He begged.

"Fine." I growled.

I heaved myself up and started to walk to the kitchen. I opened the door to see Liam and Evander hugging. I felt a pang of jealously go through my body. I slammed the door shut and ran to Evander's and mine room. I fell on my bed and cried in to the pillow. No one will ever love me. I'll die alone with my many cats. My first cat will be called Liam, then Charlie, then Katie, Evander, Steven, and Oscar... etc. Maybe I'll have a bunny or a chicken. I'll have a bloody zoo with elephants and monkeys. Maybe one giraffe or two so it won't be lonely, no it deserves to be lonely just like me. I heard the door open but didn't look up.