Evander has what?

(A/N: CHAPTER 10 WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO! Ok back to the story)

Recap:

"Naww they're cute." Niall said.

"Should we wake them?" I asked.

"Nah let them be." Liam said.

"I want some sleep too." Zayn said.

"Then sleep while Liam makes me a snack." Niall said.

"Come let's leave them guys to sleep." Liam said.

I followed Liam and Niall away from the others and sat down on the couch and flicked on the television.

"Hey Liam while you're making Niall a snack don't forget me." I said.

"No he is MY Liam." Niall said hugging Liam.

"LEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed out at him.

"I'll make you both sandwiches. God." Liam said.

"YAY!" I shout when Niall said, "More cheese."

"Guys shut up. Evs is starting to move and Harry is still asleep." Zayn said coming out.

"Oh god. She will have a heart attack when she wakes up with-." Liam started.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HARRY WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?" Evander shouted.

"KEEP IT DOWN! WE DON'T WANT OUR NEIGHBOUR TO HATE US!" I screamed at her.

"GUYS DID YOU KNOW HE WAS ASLEEP IN MY BED?" Evander screamed at us coming out of the room.

"The whole world knows now sweetie." I said in my sassy voice.

"Dude put the voice away." Zayn said.

"Dude just cause you're jelly of the voice doesn't mean you bag it out." I said then doing some duck lips and moving my head in a circle.

"I'm not jealous of that." He said.

"GUYS!" Evander screamed.

"What?" We all chimed.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Evander gritted through her teeth.

"Because we found out when you yelled." Liam said.

"Oh really." She said, "Well Liam you are a very bad liar and I will get revenge on all of you."

We all watched Evander storm in to the bathroom and slam the door shut. I turned to face the other boys. They had shock written all over their faces.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked.

"Before she made us milkshakes, all happy and now she is planning against us." Liam said.

"Sorry boys." Harry said coming in.

"Well she is planning against us so one petty girl against us." Zayn said.

"NO MUM!" I heard Evander scream, "MUM NO!"

We all bolted to the bathroom door and tried opening it. I slammed my shoulder in to the door to try and get it opened.

"EVANDER OPEN THE DOOR!" I shouted.

"Watch out." Harry said.

We all moved out of the way and Harry banged the door opened so we all rushed in. Evander was lying there in shock, pointing at the roof.

"Evander?" I asked.

"It's happened again." Harry whispered.

"Harry explain after we get her to her bed." I said.

Harry picked Evander up after not letting any one else pick her up. I guess he really does miss her. He placed her on the same bed we found Harry and Evander snuggling. Harry put the covers over her and kissed her forehead. We walked out in to the lounge area and sat down on the couches.

"Spill." I said at once.

"Well when Evander and I were little, after her mother passed away, Evander would go in to shock, lying on the floor and pointing at the roof. She would always scream the same thing. Her father just told me to leave her in somewhere soft. I don't know why?" Harry said.

"So she has being doing this for a while." I asked.

"Yer." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Why don't we call her father then?" Liam asked.

"Uh about that. Um he uh." Harry said.

"He is..." Niall asked.

"He passed away three years ago." He said.

"So she has no parents. No siblings. No one." Zayn said.

"She still has her godmother but besides that no one." He said.

"Who is her godmother?" Liam asked.

"My mother." Harry said.

"So call your mother and bring her here." Niall said.

"Remember guys, Evander didn't remember Harry." I said.

We all heard a thump then swearing we all turned to the source of the mysterious noise.

"Gay piece of crap. Oh hey guys." Evander said coming out.

"You ok?" I asked.

"I just fell out of that gayyy bed so I'm just peachy." She said.

"Sorry for caring." I said in defense.

"You shouldn't say sorry. I'm sore from falling out of that gayyy bed. Sorry for being harsh on you." She said.

"Evander are you ok?" Liam asked.

"I'm perfectly fine why?" Evander asked.

"No reason." He said.

"I'M HUNGRY!" Niall screamed.

"Then go make something to eat." Liam said.

"But that means moving and moving takes effort." He said.

"I'll go make you a sandwich." Liam said getting up.

"DON'T FORGET ME!" I screamed.

"AND ME!" Harry screamed.

"HEY AND ME!" Zayn screamed.

"Evander do you want one?" Liam asked.

"No thank you. I'm not very hungry." Evander said, "Actually I need to speak with my manager. Excuse me."

We watched Evander walk out of the room with her phone in her hand. What just happened? Evander was just planning to get revenge now she is being nice and saying sorry.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"I have no clue." Harry said.

"She might be sick." Niall said.

"Niall that isn't being sick." Liam said putting the sandwiches down.

"How about we research?" Zayn said.

"Yer." I said.

Liam got his laptop out and search in mood swings for teenagers. He placed it in front of us all.

'If a teenager is very angry and hurtful one minute and within 2 minutes is very sweet and complimentary and swings back and forth like that, is it possible to be diagnosed as...'

I looked up to the other boys, wide eyed. I did not know that Evander had...

"Boys?" A quiet voice said behind us.

(A/N: Cliffhanger. What does Evander have? Don't comment so people who don't know the answer will try to find out.)