In the Hospital

Recap:

What happened last night that made them leave me? How did it cause me to be in the hospital? And why is Harry in the hospital?

A doctor came in to my room and sat down next to me. He grabbed a clipboard at the end of the bed and read through it. He placed it back and turned to face me.

"It seems you have lost all memory of last night." The doctor said.

"Nah." I said sarcastically.

"Do you remember a Harry Styles?" He asked.

"Yep I'm going on tour with him and his band." I said.

"EVVY!" Alex screamed.

"ALEX!" I screamed back.

"Who ever did this I will kill? Now on a brighter note, Simon got you another singer." She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Me. I begged him to let me go." She said.

"Oh god yay." I said.

"You may leave now. Just signed out ok." The doctor said.

"Uh ok." I said.

The doctor left so Alex helped me up. We walked out and Alex led me to another room. Harry was lying down on the bed. What happened?

"What happened?" I asked.

"You can tell me. I have no clue. The boys wont tell me." Harry said.

"They wont tell me nothing either." I said.

"I want to know why though? Everyone but us seems to know but us." He said.

"I know. I what to know as well but they wont tell us so we should work together to get it out of them." I said.

"Good idea." He said.

"Alex is coming on tour with us but she'll probably be on a different bus to us since there is only six beds."

"Ok. Are you allowed to go?"

"Uh yer. Are you?"

"Yer but the boys aren't here so I'm going to wait for them."

"How about we go get something to eat? I'm starving."

"Sure lets go."

We walked out of the hospital room and down the elevator to sign out. Harry sign out and so did I. We walked down the road in a comfortable silence until the paparazzi came.

'Harry. Evander. Are you dating?'

'Evander are you pregnant with Harry's child?'

'Evander. Smile.'

I got really dizzy. I'm claustrophobic but not that bad. They continued to swarm us and my heartbeat got really faster. The world started spin and I fell.