Water Park

(A/N: HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE. Have fun, ingulging [is that how you spell it, meh] your chocolate. Holidays! YES!)

Recap:

I saw the unicorns start to escape so I bursted in to tears. We went outside and the unicorns flew away so I cried more. Stupid Paully and not letting me save the unicorns.

I woke up with a bloody hangover. Good job Evander. I groaned as the light hit my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and tried to get up. I took the panadol on my nightstand. My headache calmed down so I got up. I walked out of my room ignoring the sleeping Kaitlin. I walked out to the others.

"HOW IS YOUR HANGOVER?" Louis screamed in my ear.

"GOOD." I yelled back.

"SHUT UP!" Kaitlin yelled from the other room, "Ouch."

"Why don't you have a hangover?" Louis pouted.

"Because I took the panadol in my room." I said getting a drink.

"That is not fair." Niall said.

"You get used to it." Alex said.

"You get used to a lot in Evander's case." Liam said.

So I punched him and he punched me back so it turned in to a punching war. I won. I jumped on to the couch.

"Lets go to a water park or something like that." I said.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"I'm in the mood too." I said.

"I'll go ask Paul if we can go." Zayn said, "Get ready if we can."

I went to my room and started to jump on Kaitlin's bed to wake her up. Alex got the idea and joined me with jumping.

"Go away." Kaitlin said.

"We're going to a water park. Get up." Alex screamed.

"No." Kaitlin said.

"You get to see Niall half naked and dripping wet." I said.

Kaitlin literally jumped up and in to the bathroom. I high-fived Alex as we got off Kaitlin's bed. I went to my stuff and looked through my bikinis. I grabbed my black pair with white love hearts all over it. I waited for Kaitlin then went in. I changed in to the bikini and went to grab a long top. I found a pink one and pulled it over my head. I slipped my feet in some flip-flops.

"Get some towels Evander." Liam yelled.

"No." I yelled back.

"Lazy." He said walking past me.

"That's me." I said.

I walked in to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I took a bite and walked out to the others. I sat down on the couch and waited for the others. Once they finally came, we all walked out of the room and in to the waiting elevator. I made a popping sound with my mouth and pretended it wasn't me. Since the elevator was full, everyone started to look around. Two girls kept looking at me.

"Uh hi." I said.

"Hi. I'M AMY!" Amy said.

"I'M EBONY!" Ebony screamed.

"Uh nice to meet you." I said.

"Hi guys." Kaitlin said.

"I'm Ebony." Amy said.

"I'm Amy." Ebony said.

"Wait... what?" I said.

"She is Amy and I am Ebony while she is Ebony and I am Amy so Ebony is me and Amy is her." Ebony said.