Poor Liam :(

Recap:

I walked down stairs with Louis next to me. Who was here? I heard voices from the living room so I walked in there. Josh, Sandy, Jon and Dan were standing there.

I ran over to them and knocked them down. They were my band for my first ever concert and my second and my third.

"EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!" I screamed in their ears.

"EVVY!" Josh screamed in my ear.

"Even though you are a girl and your light. I have the others on me so get off Evvy." Jon said from the body.

I rolled over them and sat up. The others followed because we're really lazy. Jon was lying on his back out of breath.

"Now why is my favourite band here?" I asked.

"We work for One Direction." Josh said.

"That means you're coming on tour with me." I squealed in excitement.

"YAY!" Josh also squealed in excitement.

"Naww our little Evvy has grown up since the little girl we knew." Sandy said wiping away fake tears.

"Meanies." I pouted crossing my arms.

"I remember your first ever concert." Dan said.

"Same and you guys were there to experience the experience with mwah." I said.

"You're so full of yourself." Josh said.

"Wait Josh you still owe me a lollypop." I said.

"Damn thought you forgot." He said.

"Nope and never will until you get me one." I said.

"Evan, are forgetting something?" Harry asked.

"Nope. I remembered that he owes me a lollypop." I said.

"No. How you guys know each other?" He asked.

"For my first, second and third concerts, they were my band." I said proudly.

"Wait they were our band at the time." He said.

"Actually, Simon called us and asked us if we wanted to be her band because he didn't have a band at the time. We listened to her songs and agreed." Dan said.

"So that is why you guys ditched us for a couple nights in a row." Liam said.

"Yep." He said.

"We only had a little bit of time to talk to you guys so cyas." Josh said.

"Bye." I said.

They all said bye back and left. I pouted. They get to leave but I don't. Boo them even though I love them.

"Evs you didn't get any pizza." Niall said.

"I'm not hungry anyway." I said walking away.

"You look like a stick. You need meat on those bones." Louis said.

"I'm never going back there, thank you." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You don't want to know." I said closing my door.

I set my alarm for 4 in the morning. You're thinking 'that's too early'. It's my routine. I changed in to my pajamas. I wonder what Derek will think about me staying with the boys. He is so nice and cute. I miss him.

NEXT DAY:

I woke up at four and changed in to my bathers with my running clothes on the top. I grabbed a towel. I put my sneakers on and got my iPod. I put it in its thingy and played some Ed Sheeran. Just cause I know the guy doesn't mean I can't listen to his songs. I sneaked down the stairs and out the back door. I placed the towel down and started to jog through the trees with Slithers joining me.