What? How? Why?

Recap:

"You only cause me pain." I whisper, barely audible, before falling onto the ground, the world around me going black.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

What in the world is that annoying beeping noise? Like come on, sleeping beauty needs her sleep.

"What if she doesn't wake up?" A heard a voice.

Dude. I'm already awake. What is he on?

"I guess we hope for the best. Lets check on Harry." A different voice said.

Harry. Are they talking about my childhood bully? I tried to open my eyes but they were glued shut. I felt myself get pulled backwards and in to a dark tunnel.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times to see that I'm in a meadow. Like come on a meadow really. I looked down to see that I'm wearing a long white dress. Dude what am I wearing? I saw a bright light. Come on. A lady came down.

"Well someone isn't happy to see their own mother." My mothers voice said.

"Mum?" I asked surprised.

I jumped up and ran straight to her. I kept running and realized that I had run right through her. What?

"Honey. I'm here to show you something." My mother said.

"Um ok." I said.

I saw a flash of light and we were in a hospital room. I looked down at the bed to see myself. Ok weird. The machiene started beeping really quickly. What's happening? Doctors and Nurses rushed in but the beeping had stopped.

"You had stop breathing and died." My mother said next to me.

"But I'm here." I said.

"You're a ghost." She said.

I watched the doctor placed the blanket over my head. Excuse you. I might suffocate un- oh wait I'm dead. Haha. Why am I laughing? I watched the boys come in and notice the blanket over me.

"Wh-what happened?" Louis asked.

"She stopped breathing then her heart stopped pumping." The doctor said.

"So she's dead." Niall said.

"I'm sorry." The doctor said.

I saw another flash of light and two doors appeared in from of me. One said: Heaven. The second one said: Alive. I looked at both of them and walked through the Alive door.

Another flash of light and I was in pitch darkness. I opened my eyes to see a light blinding me eye.

"AAARRRGH THE LIGHT!" I screamed rubbing my eyes.

I blinked a couple times to see I was in a hospital room. What happened? Why am I in here? I'm supposed to being doing a tour. I saw four boys enter the room. Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn.

"YOUR AWAKE!" Louis screamed.

All the boys ran over to me. Where's Harry? I looked at them, confused.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" Liam asked.

"Remember what?" I asked.

"Last night." Louis said.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Uh. We're going to visit Harry. Be right back." Liam said.

Liam pushed the other boys out of the room before I could say any thing. What happened last night that made them leave me? How did it cause me to be in the hospital? And why is Harry in the hospital?