Coffee Dumpers

Recap:

"Bros before hoes. Remember." Harry said before storming inside.

"What is going on?" I asked facing everyone else

"It's just guy stuff." Zayn said.

"Yea right." I said following him.

I tried to find Harry in this hotel. I ignored the fact that he called me a hoe, he doesn't mean it. I hope. I finally found him on the roof on the edge. I went and sat next to Harry. Harry look at me with tears in his eyes.

"Should you be with Louis?" Harry asked harshly.

"Louis has a girlfriend. I have a boyfriend. Remember Harry. We were watching the city and fell asleep. Only friends." I said rubbing his back.

"I know but you two seemed that you guys were in love with each other." He said.

"I don't love him remember. I have a boyfriend." I said.

"Can I do something? I need to work something out." Harry said, "I'm sorry before hand."

"Harry, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"Please don't hate me after this." Harry said.

I looked at him confused. He started to lean in. Oh crap. He is going to kiss me. What about Jake? I'm not doing anything. Oh crap. He pushed his lips on to me. I sat there shocked before coming back to reality. I actually like this. I kissed him back. He seemed shocked that I did that. I felt tingles go through my body. We both pulled away. I feel empty now. Oh crap. What did I just do? I have a boyfriend. I just cheated on Jake. Harry looked at me. I got up and ran back to my room. I hid under the covers. I cheated on the best boyfriend ever on my childhood bully. I heard someone come over to me and climbed in next to me. I looked to see Louis.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"I was talking to Harry and he kissed me. The bad thing was I kissed back when I have Jake." I said.

"Didn't anyone tell you?" Louis asked sadly.

"Asked me what?" I asked.

"Jake was on a plane back to Iraq and they bombed the plane. No one survived." Louis said hugging me.

My Jake died. Just after visiting me. I cried in to Louis' shoulder. Why the hell is life so hard? My life is so cruel to me at the moment.

"Evvy?" Harry said.

"Harry leave for the moment. She just found out on Jake." Louis said.

That sent me off in to another round of tears. Harry talked to Louis some more before leaving. I cried in to Louis' chest.

"We have to go out for dinner to set off the tour. You have to come." Louis said sweetly.

"Ok." I whispered.

I climbed out of the bed and went to have a shower. I just leaned against the cool tiles and shut my eyes. Why? Why did he have to die?

"Evvy. You alive?" Louis said.

"I'm fine." I said.

"That's good." He said.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I walked out of the bathroom to get a dress. I grabbed a random one and went to the bathroom to change. I used concealer to hide my puffiness on my eyes. I did my makeup and went to get shoes.

"You look better." Louis said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Lets go now." He said.

I put my flats on and followed Louis to the others. I ignored them and looked outside with a blank expression.

"Lets go." Paul said.

I followed them to the car and ignored them for the whole trip. We arrived so I slowly got out. I walked in to the very formal dinner. I hate these kinds of dinners. I sat down next to Louis with Alex on my other side. I did nothing for the whole dinner and when we got back to the hotel, I went straight to sleep.

-Next Day-

I woke up in the dress from last night and my makeup everywhere. Gross. I fell out of bedroom because I was too lazy. I crawled to the bathroom and had a quick shower. I put on some red shorts and a white/blue striped top. I fixed my makeup up and walked out of the room.

"We're matching." Louis shouted happily.

I looked at him and he was wearing red pants (like my red shorts) and the same top as me but a guy's top. Louis ran over to his suitcase and grabbed two pairs of shoes. Red toms. He passed me one pair and I put them on. They are massive. I went and got my pair and put them on. I handed Louis his pair back.

"Now we are matching. Lets go. We have a signing then a concert." Louis said.

"Ok." I said.

I grabbed my purse and phone then followed Louis to the others in the lobby. They laughed when they saw us.

"Matching pair. Cute." Alex teased.

"You and Liam should wear matching clothes." I teased back.

They both blushed so I knew I won. We got in the car and it drove off. I was sitting at the front so I got to change the station.

"Hey I like that song." Harry said after I changed the station.

"I like this song more." I said crossing my arms.

"Ugh!" He said.

I smiled knowing I had won another time. Everyone else was talking even Paul but I just stared out of the window. I miss Jake. Why did he have to die?

"Come on guys." Paul said.

I got out of the car and signed things for fans. The fans loved that Louis and I were matching. I got down on my knees to meet a cute bald boy.

"Hi sweetheart." I said.

"Hi Evva." The boy said.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Good now that I've met you." He said smiling.

"This is a little personal but do you have cancer?" I asked sadly.

"Yes." He said.

I opened my purse that had backstage passes and concert tickets. I handed him three to his older sister.

"Thank you so much." She squealed.

"I expect you to be here." I said to the boy.

"I'm Andy." He said.

"Well it's nice to meet you Andy. I'll see you both tonight." I said going to the next fan.

I had to go in for the signing with the others so I walked in. I sat in the middle of the boys. The first fan went to Liam. By the end of it I only got 3 whole hate messages. The last couple fans came up to me.

"Hello Girls." I said sweetly.

"Why are you alive?" One said.

"Because I keep myself healthy?" I said.

"Yes but you got hit by a car and you are still alive." The second said.

"I didn't get badly hurt." I said in a confused voice.

"Literally you should be dead. You can't sing." The first said.

"You may think that but others don't." I said.

They dumped coffee all over me. I stood up and wiped it out of my eyes. The boys and Alex sat there shocked. I held in my tears then licked my lips.

"Not enough sugar." I said before leaving.