1

Yn's pov:
It's 7am in the morning.Sun is hitting hard even through windows.In hope of finding yoongi next to me,i patted the side of my bed and as expected he's not there.I sighed and about to get up..i got a call from him.
Yoongi:hey yn, morning.Are you up?
Yn: morning yoongs, yeah just now.why did--
Yoongi: sorry again Love,i got to office without waking you up.
Yn:this isn't first time honey. I've been saying you to wake me up before you go but you don't even consider my words.
Yoongi: it's not a big deal love..i don't want  to stress you out that's it. you've been coming late nights due to your work... how can I wake u up after seeing you sleeping like tired plant.
Yn: whatever yoongi, it's been 2 weeks I've spoken to you directly.Either i will be sleeping in the time you go to office or I'll come home late nights when you are asleep.. what type of couple are we?.
Yoongi:honey I'll call you later other party has arrived i think.
Yn:yeah yoongs,eat well,all the best.
Well I'm yn who works as a event manager in a well known company and my husband is MIN YOONGI who owns a big  company named MIN AUTOMOBILES.He himself built that company with his own Blood ,sweat and tears.He doesn't let go of any deal which profits the company.He isn't greedy,he just don't stand the thought of the company backing down .This is one of the leading company's in Korea.He has been busy since 1 month because their company is facing a lot of problems because of some issues. As many foreign clients are lining up infront of the company, he's in dilemma to decide whom he should collabarate for the next coming year..he doesn't believe in others work that much so he himself do things with the help of the employees if needed.
It's been 10 years we are in relationship and got married after 5 years of dating.Our fifth anniversary is coming soon too.
It's getting late to my office too.I need to get ready now.
Timeskip:
I'm in the charge of event managing many big events in the seoul are linked to our company.Since I'm interested in these type of things,i got here.I have to search better places for every event as our clients wishes .I've organised everything in the event today and i made a promise to myself to visit my husband by hook or crook.So I completed my work And took permission from our ceo and got out.I felt very fresh as cool breeze is hitting my tired face.I want to go on a date with my love but my love is busy with his love (work)lol. I've entered the company...many people greeted me with smile.I was about to enter his cabin but I've seen his meeting room lights are on so i thought he may be in meeting and entered his cabin. There are many files on his table and some packets of snacks are shattered on the couch and also on his laptop.I sighed and cleaned all the mess and waited for nearly an hour watching TV .He isn't here still and i decided to go to cafe to get coffee and i opened the door of the cabin and there stood my handsome husband with 1 man and a woman,she may be his secretary...they are still talking outside the meeting room (the hell they did inside without talking inside...ugh i miss my man) I decided to stay at his cabin as he's Already out of meeting.The door opened revealing my man but with those two people behind him.I sighed and went to personal room behind cabin because I don't want to face them with my tired face.I waited there for 15 minutes and came out.To my surprise, there's only yoongi and that girl.Yoongi looked at me astonished as he isn't expecting me at that time.I glared at him and went out and found that man before talking in his phone.I was about to go but suddenly he caught my hand.I turned around with questioning look.He kept on staring at me ,as i was pissed already,i slightly yanked my hand from his.He cleared his throat and said,"sorry,it was by mistake".I looked at him and got out of the company and stood at the garden which is at the front.Im so angry as yoongi is still busy and didn't even consider me being there.I know his work is important but what about his wife.I was about to go to my car,a car suddenly came to me from front and i almost lost my balance but someone's hand caught me from back and told me "careful pretty woman". He's the same man from before.I thanked him and went to my man, he's calling me at that time as he's free now and it's almost his office closing timings.I hugged him and cried as i felt like a century touching my man because of all these waitings."i missed you too,love"yoongi said caressing my hair.He kissed as there's no Tomorrow.We were about to go further,a knock was heard and yoongi told me to go in as my dress isn't that good condition because of our make out session.Again i heard that man's voice from before asking yoongi for files .,'man who are you, what have you done in the meeting room.. you've been disturbing us all the time'i thought.
Finally i Heard yoongi saying "thank you mr.jung we will be meeting from now".'so his name is mr.jung 'i thought.