3

Yn's pov:
Yoongi dropped me at my office."Love you honey be careful"he said pecking my forehead."Love you lots yoongs "i replied and about to enter the building someone called yoongi's name it's none other than our ceo Kim namjoon."what.... how did he know him?"i thought."Hey joon, how are you man?"yoongi hugged him.I stood there seeing them."I'm fine hyung, how are you? she's yn, right?! perhaps is she your girlfriend?"our ceo asked.I smiled "do i look like unmarried?" I thought."no she's my wife,joonie"yoongi said smiling."yn, he's my junior in university....maybe you don't remember him since we are all from different departments"yoongi said."hello sir, he's our ceo here"i said and our ceo laughed."good morning sir "i bowed."is that so...you haven't told me about your ceo atleast once or else we would have met before "yoongi said."well we didn't talk about our office stuff that much so sorry sir "i said to our ceo."it's fine ms yn"he said laughing."well how are your brothers?" Yoongi asked."well they have their own companys... haven't you heard about Kim enterprises and Kim corporation, hyung "our ceo asked."yeah i heard about that but i didn't know those and this company where my wife works belong to the kim brothers"yoongi said.
"Well what about you hyung?what do you do now?well lemme guess min automobiles is yours, right?!"our ceo asked."how do you know that?"yoongi asked."me and taehyung argue over this many times whether min corporation belongs to you or not but now my guess is right "our ceo said."I'm getting late joon let's meet again "yoongi said.
"Hyung phone number "ceo asked."sorry i forget about that "yoongi said and gave his number to our ceo and went off.
"Yn i didn't know that you are from our uni too"CEO said.,"well , I'm not that popular sir"i said as he laughed and we went into our company.As i was working Sir called me
"May i come in,sir"i asked.
"Yes"
"Yn we are going to plan a party for all the business men for the opening of our THE KIM HOTELS ,it have to be perfect at any cost"sir Said.
"Sure sir,you can count on me...by the way when is the date?"i asked.
"This weekend "mr.kim said.
"Sure sir, I'll be working on it "i said.

Yoongi's pov:
Well I'm doing my work in the office.I got a call from unknown number.i answered and it's joon"hyung,i want you to come for our hotel opening this weekend "joon said."sure joonie"i said."you have to come as my employee's husband and also as min automobiles ceo hyung "joon said laughing."it's my pleasure mr.kim"i said.

Hoseok's pov:
Im in my office and today I'm going to meet mr.min for the first time after our deal approval...i want to discuss a few key points about our project.
I'm more excited to meet her than meeting Mr.min.As I'm my way to meet mr.min,i got a call from the one of the ceo's of The kim group kim seokjin.I smiled looking at his name as we completed our deal very smoothly 6months ago,their 3 siblings are so good in talking too.
Hoseok:hello mr.kim...its been a while, isn't it?
Jin:yes mr.jung..but I'm glad I've found a reason to call you today.
Hoseok: what's it mr.kim?
Jin:well you know my brother kim namjoon is interested in hotel businesses too soo he's opening our the kim group of hotels and also my lil brother kim taehyung's birthday is also on that day.we will be glad if you come and say your views too
Hoseok: that's a great news mr.kim,i will be there on time.
Jin:it's near Incheon and we will be sending official invitation too mr.jung.
Hoseok:ok mr.kim..thank you for inviting
Jin: it's all my pleasure sir
I've arrived at mr.min's building,my heart fluttered remembering that day when I touched her for the first time.I knocked on his cabin,i know he isn't expecting me today.
I heard a 'yes'from inside and opened the door...mr.min stood up bowing to me and i did the same."good morning mr.min"i greeted.
"A very good morning mr.jung"he replied.
"Well I'm here to discuss about key points for our project mr.min"
"I think there are 2 weeks left for our project to start mr.jung, isn't it?!"
"Well yes mr.min i have a habit to meet my project partners every week Even before the project starts since I don't want a misunderstanding or any mistake and you know you have to bare me since you've signed with me"i said and laughed.
"No wonder why you are the best businessman in our country Mr.jung, it's really my pleasure working with you."he said.I smiled and we have discussed about every details of our project almost for an hour. I've been sensing the familiar cologne in mr.min's office... whatever we said our farewell and i came to office thinking about that girl.She has been in my mind 24 hours,i mean her smile....her innocence in the eyes...is this the thing called 'love at first sight '... well i will have to wait patiently to know about her details.
Yoongi's pov:
I've completed my work and went to pick my yn from her office.She has been working late hours these days,I'm worried about her health...i called her but she didn't pick up...so i went to meet her, I've found her... she's so cute copying something from her system....i called her again but her phone isn't ringing so I thought she may have put her phone on silent.I waited there for 20min but she didn't notice me... she's been too busy in her work...good employee indeed i thought.After her work,she took her phone and i guess she has seen my missed calls, her expression changed to a worried one....i got a call from her,she can't see me as there's a glass between us which can only be seen from this side.
I lifted the call.
Yn:sorry honey, I was busy so i didn't notice your calls....I'm sorry yoongsss.
Yoongi:well that's fine love....come out I've been waiting for you in the car.i said but I'm here outside her office m..she sorted everything in her cabin and came out in hurry to meet me....she hurriedly opened the door and about to walk but i came infront of her.....i hugged her.
Yn's pov:
I'm in a hurry to meet my man and opened the door of my cabin but i found him there...i was surprised to see him there which is a very rare thing...he hugged me and hugged him tooo hard as i guess his breath got hitched too.
"Yoongssssss, I've missed you a lot".
"Me too love, that's why I'm here let's go"
"I love you a lott honey"i said and we spoke about many things on our way,i told him about the party too he said that we should go together and I'm very much happy to go to a big event organised by me with my husband..i want him to see my work and compliment me.We ate our dinner outside and reached our home.