5

Author's pov:
Hoseok is having his time drinking juice alone,his step sister came to him.(hoseok's father and remi's mother married 6 years ago).
Remi:hey brother,how are you
Hoseok:hey Remi ,I'm good and what a sudden surprise.im so glad to see you remi... how was your time in US...was everything fine there?,
Remi:yes bro, it's good
Hoseok:by the way.... why are you here?
Remi:well dad's company got an invitation...as dad and mom went to business trip to Europe...as they got to know about me coming here they asked me to come here on their behalf.
Hoseok:is that so?!dad totally forgot about me actually... whatever when did you arrive?
Remi: today morning bro
(The actual reason why remi came is to see yoongi and to create something against yn).
While they're talking,there arrived a Beautiful couple intotal black outfit.... which made everyone go awee.As everyone's attention is on them.... HOSEOK looked at them. His heart broke as his crush is coming while the man beside her have a hand around her waist.As everyone there got mesmerized by that couple,there are only two people who's not giving the same expression as others.jung Remi fuming in anger and Jung hoseok being heartbroken...Remi looked at hoseok being like that... meanwhile he got a call from sia but he isn't in a State to attempt her call.Remi is about to touch his phone which is kept on the table but the call got cut off and a message popped on his lock screen saying "Hoseok i Don't know to say it or not but it's better to forget her...her name is yn and she's married to mr.min who's our project partner".
Remi's eyes went wide after seeing that message and she smirked internally and went away.
Meanwhile mr.min and yn greeted their friends and other companies...they came to hoseok too.Hoseok is looking at yn painfully...he expected a lot so he's facing this.
Mr.min cleared his throat
"Hello mr. jung"
"He....llo mr.min"Hoseok stuttered.
"How are you sir?"yoongi Asked.
"I'm....I'm good mr.min"hoseok said.
"Is there any problem Mr.jung?!is anything bothering you?"yoongi asked.
'No, I'll talk to you later mr.min..."hoseok said in hurry and ran away to bar in the event.
Hoseok's pov:
When I saw them,i felt so heart broken like I've heard before mr.min is married but i didn't know she's his wife....fcuk i did a mistake by loving a married woman....i Don't know why this is squishing my heart that much i want her ... that's what my left side is saying now.... she's a married woman....i should not do this...my right side is shouting.
I gulped drinks very fast....i Dont why the hell I'm doing all these things even because of some married woman... she's been greeting others with her so called husband.they are good together but I'm fcuking hating that...i want to kiss her, touch her but realising that i can't do all those things to her which I've dreamt of in the past 2 weeks.
I'm feeling dizzy drink by drink...i have high alcohol tolerance but i Don't know why I'm feeling this way.
Remi's pov:
After i came out of the venue,i called my friend to get the drugs i named which can't make differences between delusions and the real things.... like if i give it to yn .... she can't even tell the difference between yoongi or someone who's fcuking her.... she can even feel delusion while seeing someone and can think them as yoongi.The drugs are ready but i want someone to be a sheep in my game.... while i was thinking....my head shot to my step brother who's drinking like there's no tomorrow at the bar looking at that b*tch yn with red eyes....is he really in love with her..i thought but it's not the time to think about others because Taking yoongi into my hands is the main event for me today.... Taking this as a chance....i went to him and took a shot of vodka from there and mixed those drugs along with v*agra....i smirked and gave it to hoseok.....he thanked me, took the drink in his hands.I planned something to get yoongi out of here too but before that i have to give that drug mixed alcohol or juice to yn...i called a waiter and kept the special drinks with drugs on the tray and told him "excuse me ,i want these drinks given to those beautiful couple right there.....you can see right?! those couple are really adorable....just give these drinks as an appreciation from me..".he nooded and went there,gave it to yn and yoongi.
As soon as drug filled drinks are in their hands,yoongi got a call from someone saying "sir,one of your employe hit by the truck near xxx junction but there are no phone numbers of his parents or any family members in his phone...i found your company's card,so i called you sir..... he's in need of surgery...you have to come soon to sign sir "the person on the other side Said. While he's on the call, someone came near them and accidentally juice in yoongi's hand spilled on Yn's dress.
She excused herself saying to yoongi with her hand signs ,he nooded....after his call,he thought it's not the time to wait till yn come here.yoongi thought of informing her later and went off.
Yn's condition became worse as she started feeling delusions on her way up to get cleaned.She somehow reached to 3rd floor room no 305 which is assigned to them (guests are assigned rooms to get ready in their hotel...this is also yn's idea).She went inside and removed her dress, got into the bathroom to clean the dress.
Hoseok is sweating soo much and feeling pain in his lower region.Remi came to him saying "bro, what happened?!is everything fine?!"
"I'm fine remi....i need to go home.. that's it"
" You don't seem to be in a Good condition bro go up and rest "remi said.
"No Remi i can go...."he's about to say and he moved as his surroundings seemed confusing to him.
"See brother...go up and take rest... come i will guide you "Remi said and guided him to yours and yoongi's room assigned by the hotel.Before coming to hoseok She asked the staff that she lost her room keys saying 305 as her room and got another key.
She unlocked the room, allowed hoseok to enter and closed as soon as he entered the room.
You cleaned your dress.. you are in your undergarments ...you came out to dry the dress.Yoongi messaged you saying about going to hospital but you didn't see those texts as you were busy in drying the dress
Hoseok feeling hot...he removed his suit and shirt...and sat on the bed resting his head on the best rest.
Being delusional,you thought it was yoongi and went to him.
"Honey, you are here?! I've been waiting for you"you said and hugged hoseok thinking him as yoongi.
Hoseok looked up, seeing you in that attire...is making hoseok confused...he thought you aren't real.
Drugs effect on him is getting more and more as the time passes.
You kissed him first.In one word, you are behaving as you behave with yoongi.
You started kissing him.Hoseok started too.Him being in pain in his lower region,you encouraging him to kiss him felt like a dream to him and continued doing things to you.you are m*aning yoongi's name as he's thrusting into you.
HOSEOK isn't in his senses....he's pounding into you like a beast.He can't even sense the fact that you are saying yoongi's name.That night they did it for hours.