14

YN's pov:
I never expected yoongi would react like that to our pregnancy. I was literally shocked.
It's been a month since that incident he's taking care of me, he apologized many times but I'm not ready to forgive him yet but i convinced myself that the reason behind his actions were his insecurities. I thought of visiting him at the office to surprise him. I know he'd be happy to see me after a month with usual behaviour.

AUTHOR's pov:
Yoongi has been ignoring remi's calls which made her furious and she's coming to see him at the office without notice.
Hoseok has been drinking almost everyday. He thought of giving a talk to yoongi about the pregnancy issue. So he came to his office. He knocked on the door , hearing a 'come in' from inside he went inside yoongi's cabin.
"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked with a harsh tone.
"What do you mean by that sir, isn't it your work to have a talk with me after that day?"hoseok raised his voice.
"What the hell do you think you are talking?"yoongi stood up from his chair.
"That's my baby and i have right to know about it whether it's legal or not mr.min" hoseok said coming towards yoongi. Yoongi pulled hoseok's collar and was about to say something then "wow,what a scene welcomed me here" Remi said coming into yoongi's cabin without even knocking. Hoseok looked at her, yoongi left hoseok's collar.
"Only if that bitch yn sees this...."she was about to say something but Hoseok attacked her by pulling her neck with his hand.,"because of you all these things happened,you are such a witch but you are calling her a bitch...if you ever call her names that will be the death of you, remember it and you..m" he stopped hearing the door opening again. They all looked at that direction , yoongi almost lost his mind seeing yn at the door. Hoseok looked at her in shock but also he felt a bit of joy unknowingly after seeing her.