7

Hoseok drove to his home in the fastest speed he has ever drove.He unlocked the door in the hurry,he has been shaking inside since he woke up, drank alcohol for some courage to face the consequences coming for him.He collapsed on the floor drinking alcohol...he leaned on the sofa and started thinking about you. He's facing the hell inside,he had a crush on you but he doesn't want to break your relationship with your husband,he wanted to forget you last night. But this is soo much to take for him.The night is rewinding in his mind... how you rode him,how your face looked receiving pleasure from him,how you asked him to not stop,how you smelled,how you hugged after a long night... how you m*aned yoongi's name while doing all those things...he doesn't know what had happened to him to behave like that with you, he isn't understanding how you m*aned yoongi's name while he's one doing it with you. He doesn't know why he called yoongi to come to the hotel.... While thinking he fell asleep on the cold floor.
SIA's pov:
I've just arrived in Seoul...i went to trip with my boyfriend...i left my crackhead bestie alone all this time,i wonder how he felt after getting to know that his crush is already married...i turned on my phone and found a missed call from him.I called him back,he didn't answer...so i thought of visiting him with the gift i bought for him. I'm so tired....i need to rest a bit after taking shower.
YN'spov:
I smelled cigarette from yoongi and turned him around.He's still smoking without any ounce of tension.
"what are you doing? yoongi"
"nothing"
"why and when the hell you've started smoking again!"
"now Just because of office tensions"he replied coldly.
"you can share with me yoongi,I'm here right?!"
"i can't yn....get ready let's go home"
"you even Dodged my kiss before,is there anything wrong with me?"
"its nothing get ready first,i have works"
"its weekend yoongi.. don't try to change the subject and fcuking answer me damn it.."
He signed and looked at me in the eyes and turned around again.
"Get ready i said, didn't i?"he yelled looking in the space.
Tears pooled in my years,i went to wear my dress from the last time..i took yoongi's coat which is in the chair and wore it to cover my hickeys.
YOONGI'S pov:
After leaving yn in the bathroom,i went down to get cigarettes which i stopped long time ago but my hunch is saying to do to this,i couldn't avoid this now.i was smoking in the balcony of our room,yn came and hugged me.. it's so good until i realise the thing happened last night.i don't know why she's acting like nothing had happened. She's asking the questions but I don't want to answer her.. seeing her with hickeys made by other man is eating me alive.I yelled at her to get ready...i know she would be crying by now cuz she hates it when I raise my voice at her... I went inside the room.... she's dressed, she wore the coat which isn't mine...i threw my coat across the room before...i think she didn't see that.My jaw clenched seeing that and i went to take my coat from the floor,i signalled her to follow me.she's feeling uncomfortable walking too...my heart is squeezing seeing that.
Her eyes are with tears but i acted like i didn't notice that but it's paining a lot to me.we got into the car.i kept my coat in the backseat.she isn't even looking at me.
YN's pov:
My legs are making difficult to walk properly..i Don't know why this man is behaving like this.I got into the car.He's looking at me but i Don't want to talk to him now.The car ride was silent,he didn't even tried to talk to me.He never behaved before like this that too after our rough long night.Tears were flowing from my eyes,he didn't even care.The car stopped infront of our house,i got down and went straight without even glancing at him.He came into the house, I'm in our bedroom getting ready to shower,i removed the coat,the smell is unfamiliar to me...i thought he may have started using the new perfume.I removed my dress,my cleavage,neck, stomach and thighs are filled with hickeys..i blushed looking at them.He came into the bedroom and saw me looking at the mirror and clenched his jaw..i frowned looking at his expressions.I went to him, I'm half n*ked."what the hell is your problem,yoongi?"
"Nothing"
"Then why are you behaving like this?"
"It's nothing... don't disturb me"
"You were fine until the last time,we made love too but suddenly what got into you yoongi? don't you think i deserve an fcuking answer for this"i shouted.
He looked at me with the same cold eyes and looked at my body on which he made hickeys and turned around to leave.
I'm so done and went into the bathroom to take a shower.
YOONGI'S pov:
I don't want to say her that she slept with other man... Did she really forgot about that or is she acting like this? I'm not in my right mind either...i saw her going into the shower,i came out looking at the garden.... I'm sitting in the chair,many thoughts are running in my mind.A video came to my mobile from unknown number,i ignored that notification and still thinking then a message popped From the same number "This is a gift for you,yoongi sunbae...i didn't know your wife is like this,poor you" my eyes widened at that message.I opened the video and i felt even earth swallowing me is way better than this.Yn is the one started kissing jung hoseok.... I don't want to continue i threw my phone on the table...video kept on playing...yn started saying my name,i was shocked...i took mobile into my hand and watched the full video... what the hell happened with her.. she's m*aning my name instead of his name,did she do it thinking of him as me?!i thought.I looked at the number... profile photo too....then it striked my mind... she's Remi whom I rejected in uni.