9

Yoongi is still listening to the words of sia in call...he cut the call off and dailed hoseok's number again.Sia attended the call and "Mr min,i need your help, hoseok's not waking up, he's drunk as hell...."she sniffed.
"I'm coming, send location to this number" yoongi replied and got into his car.
After 20 minutes,he reached hoseok's house and opened the door only to witness hoseok Laying on the floor in the worst way possible... he's so messy... Sia is sprinkling water on him,but he isn't moving a little bit even.sia noticed yoongi's presence and stood up
"Sir,i can't say this to anyone because it may become a big news and his father may get mad at him "sia said.
"It's ok,let him rest a bit.... I'll shift him to his bedroom...guide me ms."yoongi replied.
Sia nodded and guided yoongi to hoseok's bed room.yoongi lifted hoseok and followed sia.He made hoseok lay on the bed, hoseok's shirt opened revealing hickeys made by yn,yoongi's jaw clenched and about to go,sia entered the room taking hot water and a cloth to clean hosoek,sia got shocked seeing those hickeys.she looked at yoongi seeing him clenching his jaw,she feared a bit and said..."bugs are all over the garden sir....they may be because of them" she laughed nervously."he may suffer from fever if he drinks more than his limit sir "she said and
walked towards hosoek to clean him,yoongi stopped her saying "I'll do it....you may feel uncomfortable cleaning a man's body".
"I was going to ask you sir"sia said and looked down.
"Ok you can go".she nodded and went down.
Yoongi removed hoseok's shirt completely, cleaned with the wet cloth with tears in his eyes.He felt like he's the last human who would do such things to the man who slept with his wife.He completed and went down to find sia talking on the phone.
"I need to talk to you "yoongi said with a rude tone.sia felt a shiver run down her spine unknowingly as she isn't prepared for this.
She nodded and went to kitchen, came back with 2 cups of coffee.
She sat infront of him after serving.
"From how many years you've been working for mr.jung"yoongi asked.
"It's been 4 and half years sir.Actually we are friends from childhood..after our graduation...he took over his father's company,i joined in one company because of some disturbance i dropped out of that company...as my experience was less than an year at the company....many companies rejected me.As hoseok got to know about it,he told me that he would like to give me a partnership even without my investment in any business,i disagreed ,i asked him to give any position for my work,so he appointed me as his secretary we are friends more than employee and employer."sia concluded.yoongi nodded.
"Do you know something about his step sister jung Remi"yoongi asked.
"Yes sir, she's in the US now..why sir"sia replied.
"No, she's here"
"How did you know sir?"sia asked.
"What type of person is she from your opinion?"yoongi asked.
"Well ... from my opinion,she used to be a brat back then so Hoseok and his father sent her to US "sia said.
"Oh,i need to say something to you regarding her "yoongi said.
"Continue sir "
"She drugged him yesterday night with some delusional drug and v*iagra"
"Whattt!!!"sia stood up.
"Not only him,she also drugged my wife"yoongi said looking down.sia got to know what had happened last night from yoongi's expressions and from reminding hoseok's body.She closed her mouth and collapsed on the couch.She held her head not knowing what to do.After thinking for 5min,her expressions changed to angry one.
"Sir let's go and file a complaint against her"
"It doesn't work sia...she has a video of them from last night and she's asking me to do what she says"yoongi said.
"What does it mean sir... perhaps..?"
"Yes... she's been into me from 6 years,the reason for she being sent to US is me"yoongi told the whole story to her.Sia is at loss of words.
"What about your wife sir?how is she now?"she asked with hesitation.
"She doesn't remember anything"yoongi said.
"What are you going to do about it,sir?"sia asked.
"I haven't planned anything yet "yoongi said.
"Is it true that he believes his step sister has changed?"he continued.
"I didn't even know that she's back in korea sir"yoongi nodded.He got up and took his car keys to go back to his home.
"Sir, I'm willing to help you sir"sia said ,yoongi nodded with a sad smile.