4

Yn's pov:
The weekend arrived, there's a lot of work to do.... I've arrived to office...mr.kim called me and told me to go to the kim group of hotels to arrange everything from morning itself as there are many things I've to do,i called yoongi,told him about going there,he told me to take care of myself and meet him at 4 o clock.
Unknown person's pov:
"Finally I'm in korea....i can meet him "i smiled and left to hotel.Im dying to meet him all these years,i should get his information at any costs.I called my friend to get information on mr.min automobiles ceo mr.min yoongi.
She told me it may take an hour to get his information completely.
She called me and after what she said, I've lost my senses and threw my phone to the wall.
My phone has been ringing but I'm frustrated to attend the call.i won't leave you yoongi...you are mine.. how dare you to marry that b!tch yn.. I'll show you what i can do.
Flashback:
"I want you min yoongi sunbae"i proposed.
He said straight no on my face without any expression and hesitation.Ive got hurt and angry too.how dare he rejects me when I'm one of the richest business man's daughter JUNG REMI.i have to do something i thought.
One day I'm passing through the empty corridors and i heard some noise from the empty classroom and opened the window and there is my crush min yoongi eating some girl's mouth as his rent is due,i opened the door with a loud noise and they turned around in shock.
Yoongi looked at me with no expression and fcuk I'm hating that.He held that girl's hand saying"yn, she's the girl who proposed me that she wants me".
"I'm sorry girl I'm Already committed "he said.
"Hi I'm yn , what's your name?"she asked.
I ran out and went to my class,i pulled my hair in frustration,there came my fwb buddy jade
"Hey Remi, what's up?"he asked.
"Nothing jade, don't disturb me"i said.
"You can tell me Remi if something's bothering you"he asked.
"I'll say but you should help me"i said.
"I'll do it i can do remi"jade said.
"Well you need to act like you are kissing one girl infront of one guy when I say you"i said.
"What the hell remi...why should I do that ?"he exclaimed.
"I'll say that later...just say if you can do or not",i Said.
"It's just an acting, right?!"i asked.
"Yes jade, there's nothing to worry but you should some effort to lure her"i said
"Who and why should I do this I need to know that atleast"he said .
"You know our senior yn , right...that b*itch you should act like kissing her when I say to you "i said.
"Yes she's a nice one why would I do that to her Remi"he asked me.
"Fcuk off if you don't want to do don't ask me anything"i said.
"Ok I'll do "he said and left.
Then the things happened so fast like me making yoongi come to the room to make him see the thing ,jade trying to kiss yn but it seems like yn is kissing too ...the reason why yn came with jade is to explain something related to studies i can say that's how he lured her to the empty class.To my surprise,he didn't even flinch or got angry ,the reason is that jade already told everything to yn before taking to the room and yn texted yoongi about this.He didn't even scold me.
That next day came, while i was in my class principal called me to his room.. there stood my step father and step brother,Jung hoseok.
Principal told them about me doing that thing,jade came to tell the truth too. Because of that j*rk ,my Father sent me to US,my step brother told me that staying in us is for an year but I'm in US for 5 years straight.(the reason why jade told yn was that he loved Remi but when he got to know that Remi is obsessed with yoongi...he decided to tell yn)
Flashback ended
Yn's pov :
I've completed my work in the venue and going to home to get ready...so i went to yoongi's office... he's typing something in lappy...i went and kissed his cheek.
"It will be completed in 5 min love"he said.
"It's ok master"i said.
His ears got red as i said that....he stood up kissed me so hard.He removed his suit about to remove his tie but a employee knocked the door,he sighed angrily.I smiled looking at his state. Employee gave him a card which is called as reminder card for the party which is sent by our company to remain guests party before 2 hours.its my idea actually.
We went to home and got ready.
I wore a black one should beaded crystal with high ribbon dress.
Yoongi wore a black suit,he looked soo good in that.
While we were going there,yoongi teased me a lot saying this night is gonna be a long night, he's not gonna leave me tonight. He's going to be with me along the party.Im so happy about it .We went to buy something to gift them.
Hoseok's pov:
It's seven already...I just got off the car at the venue.This hotel looks so good at first place.
I went inside and there are many businessesmen and women,some people with their families.This event is well organised too.
Only if I have asked her name and phone number,i would have asked her to be my partner for tonight's party.Sia went out with her boyfriend,i felt so lonely.
I greeted kim brothers and their cousins
Who are the chairmans of THE PARK INDUSTRIES and THE JEON CORPORATIONS.
I sat there watching others dancing, chilling, drinking and smiled to myself having a juice.