6

As hoseok's drugs are mixed with v*agra,his delusions lasted only for that night and he slowly remembers everything that had happened that night while yn's drugs are only pure delusional,she can't remember anything even after.
Hoseok's pov:
I woke up...my World stopped seeing the person infront of me.what i have done even...yn , wife of mr.min is with me on the bed hugging me n*ked.I didn't know what to do.I removed her hands and got up without any noise.I dressed up,i called sia to ask what the hell happened to me and why am I like this...she didn't lift the call.. damn it......so i thought of calling the last person i want.
Yoongi's pov:
I'm here at the hospital all the night....the surgery went well,that employe will recover in 3 days.Ive messaged yn in the night saying about this accident but she didn't texted me back,i thought she may have slept as soon as she went home.Im waiting here for my employee to wake up....i got a call from mr.jung,i was surprised and lifted the call
On the call
Hoseok: hello...mr.min
Yoongi:good morning mr.jung.
Hoseok hesitated a bit and continued
Hoseok:sir....i want to talk to you about something.
Author's pov:
Hoseok sat out in the balcony waiting for yoongi to arrive.....his mind is full of her now.....he remembered how she m*aned yoongi's name and it's paining him a lot.... actually last night he thought of forgetting her as he got to know that she's married but now he got himself in this big mess,he didn't thought about how he ended up here... he's Just thinking about yn and her reaction after she gets to know about it.
While he's in the thoughts,his phone rang indicating yoongi is at the hotel.Hoseok went out,he went to lobby to meet yoongi.
Hoseok is looking little weird with only shirt and pants from last night,he forgot his suit in the hotel room.
Yoongi's pov:
As i entered the lobby of the hotel,mr.jung came to me... he's looking a bit weird today.I greeted him.
Hoseok:I'm sorry mr.min.
Yoongi:why mr.jung.
Hoseok:i...i... I'm sorry sir just come up with me.
Yoongi: what happened sir...I'm not understanding anything
Hoseok: follow me sir.
Hoseok guided him to that room....yoongi saw you sleeping on the bed with a white duvet covering your n*ked body.yoongi's world collapsed right there with him . He slided along the door pulling his hair in frustration.He punched the door which made you wake up.Hoseok noticed you moving and went and stood out.
You noticed yoongi at the door and your eyes went wide.
Yn:honey what's wrong, why are you sitting there?
Yoongi looked at you with red eyes,you asked him again,he didn't respond....you tried to stand up but your legs are so weak...you stood up but fell back on the bed.yoongi noticed it and came to you (flashback: yn told him that she'd never cheat on him in her senses,if she did something like that without her senses....that would be her last day on earth)
That day when you said those words are rewinding in his mind.He came slamming the door with the loudest sound,removing his black suit, folding his shirt cuffs,you thought yoongi is coming to make love again,pouted your lips to kiss him,you removed the duvet from you,you were n*ked.. actually he loves to see you like this after the long night...doing after care in the morning is his favourite thing.He lifted you and entered into the bathroom , placing you on the bath tub,you tried to kiss him on the bath way to bathroom but he Dodged it. He's looking at those hickeys made by hoseok on your neck, cleavage and stomach.He didn't know how to react and came out leaving you there.You washed up and came out wearing a bathrobe, he's standing in the balcony looking outside back facing...you hugged him from back and you smelled cigarette.....you detached yourself from him...(flashback:that day when one of your known friends of friend died because of lung cancer caused due to cigarette,you cried for a day and told him to stop smoking,he promised, from that day he gradually quit smoking completely).
On the other hand,hoseok went to parking lot after yoongi shut your room's door.He doesn't know how to apologise even,he didn't understand what to do.he got into his car.He never thought he would become a home wrecker.He got a message from yoongi saying
"I will contact you later, don't talk to anyone about this".He sighed and went to his house.