15(THE END)

"Honey,what are you doing here?"yoongi said while walking towards her. His face is extremely trembling and she sensed it. Yn looked at Hoseok and Remi with a confusing look while hoseok heart beat increased looking at her after a long time.
"Why is she here,honey?" Yn asked looking at yoongi. Hoseok felt a bit of jealous.
"That... you know, she's mr.jung's step sister...they are here for some discussions over our project" yoongi stuttered Making obvious that he's lying. She looked at him in disbelief not knowing why the hell is he lying about some others too.
"Why are they talking about me,then?" Yn asked looking at them. Hoseok looked at yoongi for an answer.Yoongi nodded as no while looking at hoseok. Remi sensed that they are going to hide this matter and wanted to take a step.
"I'll say, my brother and your husband isn't even trying to answer you properly " Remi said looking at them smirking.
Yn isn't interested in listening her bullshit but she thought of listening because yoongi hiding something is making her curious. Yn nodded.
"Remi stfu, will you?" Yoongi said gritting his teeth. "Yn, she's a crazy one... let's not listen to her"yoongi said while trying to distract her.
"Then will you say the thing you are hiding?"Yn asked while yoongi sighed.
"Let her say atleast, yoongi "yn said looking towards her.
"It's not that important honey , let's go" yoongi said dragging her to the door.
"The father of your child isn't yoongi, my brother is your baby's father." Remi said making them stop while hoseok stood like a rock.
"What?!"yn stuttered with shock.
"Wdym by what?!, My step brother is your baby's father.... didn't you get that"Remi said making sure yoongi is getting tensed by her actions. Hoseok is looking at yn wanting to read her feelings. Yn didn't even say a word,her expressions are saying that she's more than shocked. Yoongi held her hand and dragged her out. Hoseok looked at remi "you are the useless human I've ever seen" saying that he ran outside following them.
Yoongi took her to the roof top while she didn't even speak a word even after reaching the rooftop.
Hoseok came to the rooftop and observed that they are sitting next to each other on the bench with a distance between them. Yoongi is trying to make her talk but she didn't even respond. Hoseok stood near that bench waiting for them to start a conversation.
"What happened,mr.jung" yn finally opened her mouth.
"It just happened by mistake as you were drugged at that time" hoseok said looking down at his feet.
"Drugged?by whom" yn asked while looking at yoongi.
"It's his step sister Remi"yoongi replied.
"That bitch didn't change at all "she chuckled painfully.
Yn stood up saying "i need some time yoongi".
She started walking then yoongi grabbed her hand "don't go please, it's not your fault yn"
"It's not your fault either to bear someone's child for someone's mistake" she said and continued "don't worry,i won't kill myself as i said in the past because I have a baby inside which didn't know any of the sins her mom had made" she said and walked away from the building as well as from yoongi's life.