11

Hoseok took the cigar from yoongi, smoking it he kept thinking about what yoongi just said.Yoongi is looking at the blue.Hoseok threw the cigarette in the near trash bin.Turning to yoongi he said "I'll call you later sir"and returned yoongi's mobile to him.Yoongi nodded,hoseok left to his house.yoongi is still sitting at the same place thinking about what to do about this issue.Him being lonely,not able to share this with anyone especially with you made him more vulnerable.He sat there till afternoon without doing anything but looking at the river which is calm unlike his mind.

Yn woke up at 10 am since it's holiday.She found no one beside her which is as expected.
"It's sunday still he cares for his office more".she did her morning routine, calling yoongi to prepare something for him.
"Hello honey"yn said.
"Yah babe, what's up?"yoongi asked.
"Where are you, honey?"
"Im out to meet my business partner,honey"
"It's sunday yoongs why don't you just chill atleast in your day off with your wife baby"
"I'll be coming babe "yoongi said.
"What do you want to eat "
"Anything will be fine with me"he replied ending the call with Yn's agreement.

Hoseok went to his house with full rage on her step sister.He couldn't believe she has stooped this low for a man.He went to a club to relieve his stress.he saw her stepsister grinding against some man.He went to her and slapped her as hard as he can, people around there gasped and started recording the video as hoseok is one of the famous figure of korea, people who were already recording their personal videos focused their cameras on them .
"How can you do this to me,Remi"Hoseok shouted.
"Ohh seems like my stepbrother found out about my plan"she chuckled without any shame.
"I thought you've changed after all these years but you are still a bitch who wants to ruin others lives"he growled.
"Why?! because i love that man"she said as it's a normal thing.
"Is that love,Remi?! Seriously you are really a obsessed bitch"he said looking at her in disgust.
"What?! Mr.step brother.. aren't you the one who enjoyed it more than me"she smirked.
"I never thought of doing those things to her when I got to know that she's married but you really changed me into a bastard remi, I'm a perverted bastard in someone's mind, I'm a fool in someone's mind...ufff"he held his head as his head is paining because of his rage.
"I don't know why you're overreacting brother,you can take her,i will keep him with me"she said as it's a common thing PPL always do.
"What?!are you for real remi...are they some type of objects or what?you know how cheap you've spoken just now"he said looking at her.She just threw her hands above her head saying as she doesn't care.She looked at all people who are recording all these things.
She went near his ear saying"you know what...i can reveal that video right now..but as my so called step brother is a famous tycoon, I'm protecting his pride than my naughtiness...you know what I'm going to say appa 'appa hoseok oppa scolded me infront of all my friends for clubbing when I didn't even do anything' and he'll believe me, next you'll be having a good talk with dad"she said and turned again to people saying"guys, chill it's just a siblings arguments... I'm sorry for interrupting".Hoseok left from there knowing that she can really upload that video of them which can be really dangerous for yn than him.

Yoongi arrived at Home.He went inside looking for yn. she's in the kitchen arranging the dinner in dishes. "Hey love"she came out of the kitchen to place the dishes on dining table.
"Yeah..."he said coming to her direction.she came to him hugging him tight as she hasn't seen him since morning.He patted her.She looked at him while hugging,he isn't looking at her.. he is looking at somewhere else which is at the news playing in television.
"THE FAMOUS BUSINESS TYCOON JUNG HOSEOK SLAPPED HIS STEP SISTER IN xxx CLUB, PEOPLE ARE DEBATING WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED THAT CAUSED THE COOL AND CALM JUNG HOSEOK TO LOOSE HIS SANITY,ALSO HIS SISTER CONCLUDED THAT IT WAS JUST A SIBLINGS ARGUMENT WHICH RAISED A NEW SUSPICION, VIDEO GOES VIRAL" yn gasped looking at Remi on the screen.
"Isn't she Remi from our uni?"she asked looking at him.Yoongi nodded still looking at the screen."He's our new business partner, right?!"she asked again.Yoongi turned his head towards her and said yes."i wonder what she had done now that made him mad"she said with a slight irritation in her voice.
"Let's not think about them honey... I'll go fresh up, let's have lunch together"yoongi said and went up. Yoongi's a bit happy that Remi got what she deserves in public but he's getting a bitter feeling about how she's going to react to her step brother.