10

Yoongi got out of hoseok's house,his mind is full of chaos....he doesn't want to confront you or blame you because he knew that you are a woman of words.If he confronts,he can imagine how you are going to react .He started his car and driving slowly,at a place he stopped the cat in the sideways and started crying as loud as he can.He can't share it with anyone either.while he's crying,he got a call from you,
YN:what do you want for dinner?
YOONGI:i don't want to eat yn.
YN:your wish, when are going to come home atleast say that.
YG:may be in an hour.
Yn:ok
YG:bye then
Yn:are you alright?. when she asked, that's when he lost it.....his tears pooled up again,he sniffed and she heard that.
YG:I'm good.yn found that something isn't right.
Yn: where are you, honey?
YG:just outside roaming all myself.
Yn:why don't you just come home?
YG:will be coming .
Yn's pov:
After an hour,door knocked by someone,i went to open the door only to find yoongi with
Someone who is like chauffeur,he gave me yoongi's car keys and went off.Yoongi is drunk and i can't feed him now...i don't know what happened to him from this morning, he's behaving like a staranger to me.He doesn't drink off his limits but today he's not in senses even.I made him sit on the couch, removed his shoes,made him drink some water, his responses are very unclear and gibberish.He's looking at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen ,my heart is aching seeing him like this,i guided him to our bedroom. Removed his coat, covering him with a duvet i sat on his side caressing his head. He's still looking at me with those painful eyes of him.Tears formed in my eyes.
"What happened ,honey?"i said kissing his forehead.
"I don't know but it's hurting here love"he said in his gibberish tone pointing towards his heart.
"You can share with me , right... I'm here..... don't worry"i said holding his hand.
"You can't do anything honey ,i can't say you either"yoongi said.
"Don't be like this,honey....we can get through anything if we are together...no matter whatever the situation is, I'll try my best to help us "i said kissing his lips.He kissed me back with tears in his eyes.I wiped his tears.
"I'll keep the food in the fridge and will come back,we can sleep...ok love??"i said and he nooded.I came back and found him sleeping already.I drank some water and laid on my side of the bed.I was thinking about his behaviour and what is he facing by himself.suddenly i felt a hand around my waist.I looked at his direction,he sunggled more into my chest like a baby.I smiled and held him tight."i wish I can take your pain,love...i can't see you like this"i said and kissed his forehead.
Author's pov:
"You can't take this pain,honey"yoongi thought and slept in his comfort place.
They slept together with so much pain in their hearts.The morning arrived,yoongi woke up to see his beautiful wife sleeping with a cute pout on her face.He had a urge to kiss her lips but suddenly the things happened the day before flashed in his mind,he got up ,did his morning routine and went out to sort out his thoughts, he drove for a half n hour and stopped his car infront of the river.He lit his cigarette and is looking into the river.
Hoseok's pov:
I woke up at 3am,i didn't even know exactly how long I've slept,those thoughts aren't living my mind.I entered the hall to watch television.I noticed a sticky note on my mobile placed on the table.
"Hey hobi, It's sia...call me when you wake up,heat the food before you eat...i made the food and kept in the fridge".
"Is she the one who made me lay in my bedroom "i thought.I can't call her at this time, it's better to text her and took my mobile"hey girl, I woke up Just now "i texted her and opened my call log , surprisingly there were calls from mr.min's number.From what i remember i didn't call him. I'll ask sia about this.I heated the food from the fridge and turned on the television. i didn't know how the time passed it's already 6.30...im too into television shows.I got up and changed my dress to go out for jogging.I wonder how she's doing...how did mr.min reacted with her.Are they going to get divorce.All these thoughts are running in my mind.After 15 minutes of jogging,i stopped at the river which is near my house.I found a familiar figure sitting on the car smoking the cigar.He seems to be lost in his thoughts.Wow my timing is so great today,the first person i see is this man, infront of whom I have no right to talk or explain myself.I thought of going back but it's better to face the problem than running away.I want to ask about her too,so i went to him,
"Hello mr.min"i said and he looked at me in shock as he didn't expect me there at that time.
"Hello mr.jung"he greeted me back after jumping off from the car. fcuk he's smelling like her now too.I know i have done wrong but i don't know why I want her again..i shouldn't do this,i mentally cursed myself for thinking in that way.
"How are you doing,sir?"i asked.
"I'm good , what about you mr.jung".he replied.
"I'm good sir ,did you call me yesterday afternoon"i asked.
"Yeah, I've got a call from your number so i called back and your secretary told about you being unconscious so i came"he said and I'm shocked.
"So are you the one who made me lay in my room mr.min"i said in hesitation and he nooded.
"How's your wife sir"i asked and he looked at me more like glared at me.
"I mean how are things going between you two,i know it's your personal but as I'm involved in this...i can't keep my nose off this"i continued.He looked at me as i was a creep and turned his head to his front.
"She doesn't remember anything"he said in a monotone and that's where I lost my sh!t.That was a passionate night for me but she didn't remember it ....how is it possible even,is she acting or what...i thought.
"What are you saying mr.min?how could that be possible even?"i said.He puffed his smoke out and said "go and ask your step sister".
"What...!?"i exclaimed.
"Well your step sister drugged you and my wife"he said without any emotion.I was shocked.
"Sir, don't dare to blame my sister...she came from states on the day of the party...how can she do all these things in one day "i said.He sighed and took his mobile from the car and shoved it in my hand Asking me to listen to the call recording of my step sister. It is barely 10 minutes of call recording but those minutes left me speechless...how can a person do this after receiving punishment even.Is she that obsessed with him...Why the hell didn't she change even after all these years.Did i look that naive to her...ofc I'm naive and that's why I drank the drink offered by her without second thought.I took the cigarette from his hand and inhaled the smoke as much i can.