2

Intro of jung hoseok:
Mr.jung aka jung hoseok is known as the business tycoon in korea since he's involved in Every business as his dream is to invest in every thing he's interested.his group is known as THE JUNG GROUP.He has a secretary named Sia they're more like best friends.
Hoseok's pov:
I'm here to have a deal with min automobiles since they are pros in this field.Meeting was over..we came out of the meeting room,we kept on talking about somethings like casually.We have to sign a deal since min wanted a copy of our project we came to his cabin to print the document and signed our deal there itself.I signed my documents,i got a call so i excused myself.Im on my phone, someone's about to pass me i thought it was sia so i accidentally held her hand then some unknown woman turned around looking at me pissed DAMN, SHE'S SO PRETTY i thought.i said sorry.I was in her thoughts 'i should've asked her name... whatever im here to focus on my deal let's deal with it now'.We discussed everything.i came out sia went to bring our car from parking and i found the girl from before standing and staring at trees. There is distance between us.She turned around with a angry face and walking towards the parking lot ,i started following her but a car suddenly came infront of her..i caught her "careful pretty women"i said.I was about to ask her name, she thanked me and ran towards the office."does she work here, I'll be coming here now... I'll find her no matter what"i thought as she disappeared into the office.I smiled to myself thinking of her pouty face.I went into the office in search of her but sia called me and told me that she forgot some files in mr.min's office..i sighed and went to get them..but i found mr.min a bit different from before.. whatever.i got my files and came out.
Yoongi's pov:
Yn came to meet me.I love her a lot... nowadays I've been giving her a lot of pain because of work.i thought of visiting her at work many times but one after other, many things are to be done by me.After mr.jung went out and called her again and we did made love there.A very passionate session was.We went to home,had dinner and cuddled to sleep.It felt like heaven cuddling her after a month nearly. she's smiling like an angel.
The next morning:
Yoongi didn't go to office in the early morning.He is waiting for you to wake up.He can wake you up but he doesn't want to disturb you.He made breakfast and picked that tray of pancakes and juices to eat with you.He entered your shared bedroom and found you looking outside the window.He placed the tray on the bed without any noise and backhugged you,you got startled as you thought he went to office as usual.You turned around and shouted 'honey, aren't you in the office'.
'no love i want to eat breakfast with you today so I'm here... it's ok from today as we got deal from The jung group.. there's no need to go that early 'he said.
'im so happy to hear that honey....i knew it From the start that you can do anything'you said.
'these are all possible only with you love, without you im nothing love, thank you for staying by my side from the start 'he said and hugged me tight.
Yn's pov:
We had breakfast together and i got ready to office. I'm so happy that I got to spend time with my man after so many days which I felt like a century.he told me that he will drop me at my office as i agreed happily.
Hoseok's pov:
I'm in my office thinking about that girl whom I met yesterday.she has been in my mind every second since yesterday.I don't know why I'm feeling this way about her when I barely know her.I was in my thoughts when my secretary sia aka my bestie came inside giving me a cup of coffee.I thanked her,she was about to go but i called her,"sia i need your help"
"How boy?!as a secretary or as a bestie?"she raised her eyebrow.
"As a crackhead"i said making her pout.
"You look like a pig while you are pouting like that sia"i laughed.
"Fine,i don't help then "she pouted again.
"No,no please sia help me"i pleaded.
"What's your wish,man?"she said dramatically.
"I want you to find about one girl "i asked.
"About who hobi?"she asked.
"Ah....i don't know her name but i Know her face "i said scratching my neck.
"Do you want me to name that girl?" She asked.
"Please sia "i said.
"Is she the girl we have seen in min's company?"she asked.
"YESSSSS"i shouted jumping from my seat.
"Man ,calm your ass down"
"Well find about her by this weekend, will you?"i exclaimed.
"Then what will I get in return?maybe holidays whenever I want"
"Sure M'lady" i said.
"Ok then I'll get going "she said and went out.