8

REMI's pov:
The night after drugging them ,i went back to my hotel room.I installed a camera to record what yn and my step brother are doing.After they left in the morning,i went to hotel and got that camera and edited the video to send to my yoongi. But i didn't get why yoongi didn't react after seeing them in the hotel.I'm really curious to know his reaction.After receiving the video sent by me, yoongi called
"What the hell do you want, now?"
"Sunbae, it's been a while.. don't you want to greet your junior with some love"
"Stop that shit Remi,what the hell have you done to my wife"
"I drugged her and that's why she felt delusions... She didn't even recognise the person who fcuked her lol....i think my step brother enjoyed it a lot....i can say from that video.... don't you agree?! Sunbae" i laughed.
"What ?!...step brother...!"he exclaimed.
"Yes he's my stepbrother.. don't you know that, he's insane who doesn't focus on anything other than his business....but you know what i did to him for you....i gave him some v*agra along with the drug that causes delusions mixed with the drink,that innocent business tycoon believed me..lol ..i didnt' even know how those drugs together even...this much i love you sunbae but i got to know that he has a crush on that b!tch yn.. whatever this is their business...come to me atleast now sunbae, I'm ready to take you "
"Shut the hell up Remi... I' would've killed you if you were infront of me.... I'll do Everything to make you rot in prison"
"Oh in your dreams sunbae...if you do something against me, do you think I'll do nothing with that video of your so called wife and my naive stepbrother.... I'll post it in online and there will be an article saying THE FAMOUS BUSINESS TYCOON JUNG HOSEOK FOUND IN HOTEL ROOM WITH THE WIFE OF MIN AUTOMOBILES CEO,IS THIS HOW MIN YOONGI MAKE EVERY DEAL WITH OTHER COMPANIES...I'll release that video too if you turn against me sunbae".
There's a silence and i broke it saying"why are you hesitating to be with me sunbae... I've been loving you since 6 yrs but you are still after that yn...why don't you understand me ".
"This isn't love remi,this is obsession which isn't good for anyone, please del that video "
"I'm talking about me sunbae but you are thinking about that video...how can you do this to me.... don't you get what my heart wants "
"I don't have any feelings for you remi....i loved yn, married her and I'm happy with her,i didn't even give you any hopes during our uni days... why the hell are you doing this to me....not only me why did you do this to my yn"he pleaded.
"I don't care about all those things..all i want is you sunbae.. I'll be good in many things than that yn...i can make you feel better from this heartbreak too....i can be good in be--"
"Please Remi stop saying such things....i can't with you..... I'm begging you please delete that video"
"First meet me when I text you .. that's all i want for now" i disconnected the call.
YOONGI'S pov:
This b!tch has crossed limits, I'll do something to make her pay for her sins
My yn didn't even have an idea about what had happened too.... what happens if she gets to know about that...how will she react....what will she do about it....my mind isn't in the right condition either,i came into the hall to see yn watching tv,she isn't looking at tv ...she just turned it on and looking at somewhere.I was about to call her name,i got a call from mr.jung.
"Hobi, what the hell happened to you?"a female voice shouted.
"Hello"i said.
"I didn't know that saying about her can make you like this hobi, please get up man "she's crying.
"Hello, who's this?"i shouted.No one responded .Yn got flinched and looked at me confusingly.
"I'll be back yn, take care" i told and came out.
SIA's pov:
I came to hobi's house with the gift i brought from jeju island.i knocked,no response..i rang the door bell ,no response....i knew his password but i don't want to disturb his privacy....i called him,no response and the ringtone can be heard by me....is he in the front room ,i thought.I called him for 3 times but i didn't get any response so i thought of going in and typed the password,door opened and i entered inside and there's hobi laying on the cold floor with this shirt buttons opened slightly ,i got scared and went to him jerking him saying him to get up but he didn't even respond...his phone is in his hands,but kept it aside and sprinkled water on his face but he didn't respond.i placed my finger near his nose,thank God... he's breathing.
AUTHOR'S pov:
Hoseok thought of calling yoongi to talk before passing out due to excess alcohol and the drug used the night before is also showing effect on him.He opened yoongi's contact but passed out without calling him,so when sia took his mobile from his hand his finger touched the censor and unlocked the mobile then unknowingly Sia's hand touched and call connected to yoongi (i know this is more to a coincidence to happen but story demands so i should lol).