13

Hoseok ran out of hospital and went to parking lot of the hospital and stood infront of his car by bending down and touching his knees to get some breath. He still couldn't process what he have heard from the doctor.
Is that baby mine? Can I be with her if the baby is mine?can i marry her for baby? What about mr.min,will he leave her?am i being too selfish now? These thoughts ran in his mind.

Yoongi entered the examining room whereas namjoon stood outside.He saw her pale face laying on the bed with the tubes attached to her hands.His heart clenched seeing her in that state. He sat on the stool near her bed taking her hand into his. His mind is full of negative thoughts no matter how he wanted to avoid them. He's looking at her since the past 20 minutes.A lone tear escaped his eyes while looking at her. She woke up and noticed that his eyes are watering.
"Honey , I'm fine.... don't worry "she said getting up and touching his face.He smiled Looking at her. The doctor entered making their heads turn."congratulations yn,you are going to be a mother soon"she gasped as she didn't expect this.The frown replaced with happy tears,she looked at him with the best smile he has ever seen. The doctor did some check-ups again and went out to give them their space. "Oh my god ,we are going to be parents,yoongi"she cried,he hugged her tight without even saying a thing. "Thanks a lot yoongi for taking courage"she said while hugging him tighter than him. He still didn't say a word to. He kissed on her lips roughly with some different feeling and she felt that.she looked at his eyes to find anything but she didn't see any emotion in his eyes.

Time skip:
The doctor prescribed some medicines and a healthy diet to her and told him to make sure she eats them daily without any exception. yoongi is smiling for her and she found that his smile isn't genuine.They arrived at home , yoongi opened the door for her and guided her to the front gate followed by making her comfortable on the couch. He got her some water and went out to bring things from the car. He came and placed the things on their respective places.He's about to enter kitchen to make food for her
"Are you not happy for us ?" She asked suddenly making him turn his head to her direction. "I'm good, I'll make some food...wait here"he said and went into the kitchen.yn is getting frustrated because of his unusual behaviour from a month,she wants to confront him atleast now, she's shocked at how he didn't even find their pregnancy excited.Yoongi came with a bowl of salad and a smoothie which is good for pregnant women. He kept on the table infront of the couch where she sat.She sighed seeing him doing these things without even answering her. she held his hand and pulled him onto the couch.He landed on the couch,she straddled him keeping her hands on either sides of his shoulders. She's looking into his eyes without any expression or word. He just sat there trying to get up but her straddling him didn't help either.
"What do you want?"he asked placing his hands on her waist.
"I want an answer mr.min yoongi"she said and kissed him on his mouth.They ended their make out session after a good 5min.
"Abort this"he said pointing his finger towards her stomach.
"Is that a prank, yoongi"she said seeing through their hall "where are the cameras" she said getting up from his lap.
She's looking at him like he's the devil.
"After so many years, you've got your courage and made me pregnant but why are you saying this" she said ( yoongi used to get bullied so he's afraid his children may face the same and he didn't had any confidence in raising a child yn convinced him many times but he didn't change so she left that to his decision  they've been postponing the baby thing for years so yn thought he  took the courage and did it after years).
He sighed looking at her stomach. he pulled his front hair a bit and looked at her in the eyes saying "it's up to your choice then"
"What?!" She said looking at him horrified.
"What are you thinking,yoongi? Is this really you? You know how happy I was when I heard that we are going to be parents...do you know how ridiculous you are sounding now ... You want to kill our baby OH MY GOD YOONGI.... do you know how my insides are feeling now.. you are looking like a stranger to me" she shouted and ran to their shared bedroom. She sat there thinking about what had happened that his behaviour changed towards her that rapidly. She slept while thinking about him.

Hoseok went to his home taking some drinks on his way. He chugged down all the drinks thinking about the consequences she's about to face from her husband. He didn't know why he isn't moving on from her when he clearly knows that she's married.