finding out that she wasn't your bias (requested)

"I can't believe that it's going on four am," Haewon said before sighing and looking down at you, staring into your eyes. "I guess we're pulling an all-nighter."

"That's not so bad." You said as you brushed your fingers across her cheek and listened to her heartbeat. "We can talk about whatever and share some kisses."

"Yeah, I guess that's not so bad." She smiled and leaned down to peck your lips. "I'm happy you stayed at the dorm with me tonight. I've missed you."

"Me too." You said and pecked her lips once more. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Let's see." She paused as she thought about it for a second. "Well, is there anything I don't know about you yet?"

"Not that I know of. It's been three months that we've been together, I think I've been an open book with you."

She nodded her head before a thought came to her mind.

"Wait, I know something you've never told me before. You said you were a fan before we started dating. So, tell me, who was your bias?"

You went silent and looked away from her eyes, searching through the dorm room to look at anything but her.

"Y/N, Come on, tell me. Was it me?"

You looked back at her and slowly shook your head, making her gasp.

"It wasn't me?" She asked in genuine shock. "Well, if it wasn't me then who was it?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

She quickly nodded her head.

"Lily."

"Lily!?"

"Shh!" You giggled as you put your finger over her lips. "Be quiet or else you'll wake up Kyujin."

She puckered her lips, pecking your finger softly before you pulled it away.

"Why Lily? What's so special about Lily?"

"Everything." You said and watched her furrow her brows. "I was so mesmerized by her voice and she seemed so charming and adorable!"

"I have a good voice too." She pouted. "You don't think I'm charming and adorable?"

"No, baby, that's not what I'm saying." You laughed and rolled over, now laying on her. "Look, you asked, I answered."

"I know. I guess it just wasn't the response I expected or hoped for." She said with a sad voice.

"No, Haewon, don't do that, my love. Look, I can't change her being my bias then but I can promise you that you're my bias now, if that makes you feel any better?"

"I am?" She asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Of course you are, silly! You're my girl and I adore you."

"So, you're saying you bias me over Lily now?"

"Yes." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Yes!" She said victoriously, making you shake your head with a laugh.

"You've been my bias from the day we met. I adore everything about you. You're beautiful, have the voice of an angel, and you're the sweetest and most romantic girl in the world. There's no one I adore more than you."

She grinned from ear to ear before leaning in to kiss you.

"Good. I'll have to tell Lily that."

"No, don't!" You whined. "I don't want her to know that I biased her. I don't want things to be weird between us."

"They won't. Lily won't care." Haewon chuckled as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "At least, not that she was your bias before. I'm telling her that I'm your bias now. I win."

You rolled your eyes at her once more before kissing her again, grateful to call this silly but sweet girl all yours.