hickey prank (requested)

"Y/N, baby? I'm home!" Haewon called out as she put her things down in the living room.

"I'm in the bedroom, baby!"

Haewon had the most exhausting day as she and the girls finish preparing for a comeback.

So all she wants is to curl up in bed with you as you watch a movie or just talk about whatever with each other.

She made her way up the stairs and down the hall to your shared room, where she found you curled up under the covers.

"Hey, baby. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just tired." You spoke before yawning.

She changed into something more comfortable before climbing into bed with you.

"You're sleepy? It's only nine o'clock." She spoke as her eyebrows furrowed with worry.

"I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights. I think it's just catching up to me."

Haewon nodded understandingly before biting her lip.

"I had a stressful day."

"You did?" You asked with a soft voice before reaching out to brush your fingers through her hair. "Can I do anything to help?"

"Yeah,"

She leaned in and pulled the blanket you had been wrapped up in down a little so she could kiss your neck.

You immediately melted over her lips on your skin; each kiss was heavenly and you wanted more.

Things have been so hectic and stressful lately with NMIXX having a comeback soon and you haven't been able to share many moments with her like this.

"I love you so much." You whispered as you went to tangle your fingers in her short hair.

Haewon was just about to say the words back to you when she spotted the mark on your collarbone.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing but there was no mistaking it - that was a hickey.

And when she pulled the covers down a little further, she saw more of them.

"I can't believe this." She said as she pulled away.

"What?" You wondered and sat up as she gazed at you in disbelief.

"I see hickeys on your neck and collarbones!"

"You do?" You asked and Haewon scoffed in annoyance.

"Don't pretend like you don't know. Don't play innocent or clueless with me. You know how they got there! I didn't give them to you so tell me who did!"

"It was no one."

"You're a liar!" She shouted as she got up and paced in front of the bed. "I just can't believe this. I've been working so hard with the girls and I always look forward to coming home because you make me feel better. Meanwhile, you've been cheating on me!"

"I didn't cheat on you."

"Oh, so those hickeys just magically appeared? Did you give them to yourself? Is that what you're telling me?"

"Well... kinda." You said, shrugging your shoulders.

"Y/N," She sighed.

"I can explain." You calmly spoke and reached for your makeup wipes on the nightstand.

You took one out and brushed it across your neck and the hickey that was right beneath your makeup wipe smeared across your skin.

Haewon stepped closer as she watched the hickeys come right off with your makeup wipe and that's when it sank in.

"They weren't real? You pranked me?"

"Yeah." You replied with a nervous laugh.

Haewon was angry though.

Angrier than you'd ever seen.

She clenched her jaw and got back on the bed before pushing you down on it.

"Those hickeys might've been fake, darling, but I'm about to give you some real ones."

Her lips began to brush along your neck and you couldn't help but moan softly.

"There we go, baby girl. I love the pretty sounds that fall from your lips when I do this."

You were putty in her hands and you couldn't say a word.

The only things leaving your lips were her name and soft sighs.

"No more stupid pranks. I hate stuff like that."

"Are you angry with me? Do you hate me?" You wondered.

Haewon looked into your eyes and shook her head.

"Hating you is impossible. Being angry with you after that is only natural. I mean, that was a mean prank, my love."

"I know." You replied and Haewon could see the look of guilt in your eyes.

"I forgive you... this time. Never again though, okay?"

"Okay."

She kissed your neck again.

"But I'm still giving you some hickeys though."

"I won't complain about that." You replied with a smile as you moaned once more.