0:1

RE-EDITED:13/6/24

Jimin made his way downstairs after doing his morning routine.

He found his dad staring at him with a serious expression on his face. Next to his dad was Jin, his older brother, who was looking at him with a neutral expression.

He was about to leave when his dad spoke.

"Tonight we are going to meet someone, so you have to come home early. I know you always go clubbing after college, that's why I'm telling you," his dad said in a firm tone .

Jimin shook his head in refusal. He didn't want to go with his dad and miss out on his usual hangouts with his friends.

"Don't make me angry, Jimin. You never listen to me. I never say anything to you because you know why?.Now, don't make me sad. It's a last request. For once, listen to your dad," his dad pleaded.

Jimin looked towards Jin, who avoided his gaze. Feeling guilty for disappointing his family, Jimin reluctantly agreed. He left the mansion and decided to call his friend, Hobi.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Oh my jm you look so hot today hmmm"Hobi couldn't resist complimenting Jimin on how hot he looked today. Jimin on the other hand smirked and touched Hobi's neck in response.

Hobi then playfully touched Jimin's ass, causing Jimin to do the same with him

Hobi giggle and pulled back, hitting his head  "Naughty jm," he said,

"but you know what?.Everyone thinks we are boyfriends because of our behavior."Jimin rolled his eyes because he doesn't care about anything.

He pushed his hair back. "Fuck them all," he said "I don't care what they think, but I like your body"

With taht they continued walking towards their classes When Hobi noticed how both girls and boys were looking at them with envy. He pulled Jimin close and kissed his cheek while looking at them , knowing that everyone wanted a piece of Jimin too, well who doesn't.

Hobi and Jimin had been best friends for years but their relationship more than friends means they were friends with benefits, and they didn't care what anyone else thought about it.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Jungkook was sat on his black chair lost in laptop when he saw his dad came"Hey, dad. What are you doing here? You know I am busy," he said as he looked up from his laptop, feeling a mixture of surprise and relief at seeing his father.

"Don't be so rude, son," Mr. Jeon said gently as he sat down beside Jungkook on the chair.

Jungkook closed his laptop and moved closer to his dad, wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug, he loved his dad too much .

"I'm sorry, I was just so caught up with work and Taehyung has his other things to take care of, so that's why I was so busy" Jungkook explained than his father who gently touch his hairs .

"Don't stress yourself out, son. I'm here now, and I'll help you," 

Feeling grateful for his father's support, Jungkook smiled and leaned into his embrace.

But then Mr. Jeon said that they have to meet someone this evening.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

It was a calm and cool evening when Taehyung who was also a talented model.

He was waiting for the arrival of the new model for his next photoshoot.  Just then, his boss entered the room with a smirk on his face and handed Tae the file containing the details of the new model.

As Tae opened the file, his eyes widened in surprise as he saw the picture of the new model. He couldn't believe how hot and sexy the model looked in the photos. His heart skipped a beat as he imagined working with such a stunning individual. However, he quickly composed himself as the door opened and in walked the new model, Park Jimin.

"Hello, Mr. Kim," Jimin greeted Tae with a warm smile as he extended his hand for a handshake. Tae was mesmerized by Jimin's beauty and charm as they introduced themselves to each other. Their boss then instructed them to go and get ready for the photoshoot, leaving them alone to prepare.

Tae found himself lost in Jimin's presence, unable to take his eyes off him. He licked his lips nervously as he watched Jimin approach him. Jimin, on the other hand, could see the lustful look in Tae's eyes and knew that he had a powerful effect on people with his beauty and charisma. He was used to both boys and girls falling for him easily.

As the photoshoot began, Tae sat on a couch and spread his legs, giving Jimin a flirty smirk. The cameraman directed Jimin to stand on the left side of the couch and lean against Tae. As Jimin leaned in close, Tae was overwhelmed by his intoxicating scent, making him desire more than just a professional relationship with the model.

After the photoshoot was done, Tae couldn't resist his attraction towards Jimin any longer. He dragged Jimin into a secluded restroom and pushed him against the wall, unable to contain his desire. Jimin's eyes widened in surprise, but he could see the intense longing in Tae's eyes.

Tae's heart was racing as he leaned in closer to Jimin. But jimin shook his head with a smirk and pushed him "I don't fuck someone who look new to me " Jimin said and walk towards door but look back for the last time when tae held his wrist "So we could know eachother first hmm " Jimin nodded and left leaving blushed taehyung behind him .