0: 9

Jungkook laid Jimin on the bed and gently changed his clothes into dry ones. As he touched Jimin's forehead, he could feel the heat radiating from his skin.

Rushing to the bathroom, Jungkook grabbed a cloth and soaked it in cold water. He returned to Jimin's side and placed the cloth on his forehead, hoping to bring down his fever. Knowing that Jimin was asleep and unable to take any medicine, Jungkook decided to stay by his side throughout the night, keeping a watchful eye on him.

As the night wore on, Jungkook found himself growing tired and sleepy. He eventually drifted off to sleep, his head resting on the edge of Jimin's bed. When Jimin finally woke up the next morning, he was surprised to find Jungkook sleeping on the floor beside him. He couldn't understand why Jungkook would go to such lengths to take care of him .

Slowly, Jimin reached out and gently touched Jungkook's face, causing him to stir awake. Jungkook looked up and met Jimin's gaze, surprised to see a hint of gratitude and warmth in his eyes. Jimin could feel his heart swell with emotion as he realized that Jungkook had stayed by his side the entire night, looking out for him when he needed it the most but jungkook was the one who caused him sick.

"Are you okay now?" Jungkook asked, reaching out to touch Jimin's forehead gently.

Jimin was shocked by the gesture. "Thanks for taking care of me," he said softly, a grateful smile on his face.

Jungkook pulled back and started laughing, causing Jimin to raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Oh god, really?.You said thanks?. Good, but I just helped you because your dad is coming to meet us. If he sees you like this, I know you'll tell him some excuse, but I don't care. If you want to tell him, go ahead, but remember, I have CCTV footage of the whole thing," Jungkook teased.

Jimin gritted his teeth in annoyance and tried to get up from the bed. However, his ankle twisted, and he nearly fell. Jungkook was quick to catch him before he hit the ground.

"Don't touch me, you jerk. I hate you," Jimin muttered, trying to push Jungkook away.

Instead of backing off, Jungkook walked closer to him and gently pinched Jimin's nose. "Chipmunk," he teased playfully before leaving the room, a bright smile on his face.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Jungkook sat across from Mr. Park, a look of disbelief on his face as he stared at the papers in front of him. "You did it, Mr. Park. I can't believe you would actually agree to give me half of your property and your company's assets, as well as help out Jeon Company," he said, taking a sip of his wine.

Mr. Park chuckled, a twinkle in his eye as he looked at Jungkook. "I did it because I had no other choice. I wanted to save my son. I want him to change, he wasn't always like this, Jungkook. I did this to save him from this cruel world," Mr. Park explained, his voice filled with emotion.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, intrigued by Mr. Park's sudden confession. "You don't like me, do you? You think I'm greedy," Jungkook pointed out with a smirk.

Mr. Park turned away, a contemplative look on his face. "I may not like you, Jungkook, but I see how you control him. I see that you have the power to change him one day," Mr. Park admitted, surprising Jungkook with his honesty.

Before Jungkook could respond, Jimin entered the room and ran to hug his father. "I missed you, Dad," Jimin said with a smile, his eyes shining with happiness.

Mr. Park hugged Jimin tightly, his eyes filled with love. "I missed you too, Jimin. But now I have to go, I have a meeting. Take care, my mochi," Mr. Park said, giving his son a kiss on the cheek before leaving him with Jungkook.

Jimin felt annoyed to see his face and turned around, ready to walk out of the room.

But before he could take another step, Jungkook reached out and grabbed his wrist. "Where are you going?" he asked, his voice low and husky. Jimin yanked his hand back, narrowing his eyes at him. "I have college to attend and a photoshoot, Mr. Jerkook," he spat out, his frustration evident in his voice.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he pulled him close by his waist. Jimin felt his heart racing, both from anger and from the sudden proximity to him.He hated how he could affect him so effortlessly.

"Hmm, if you go with J-Hope and continue your 'friends with benefits' thing with him, I will kill him and then you too," Jungkook whispered, his breath tickling his ear. Jimin shivered at the threat, his eyes widening in shock. "You don't know me, wifey. And if you see anyone in your modeling agency, then forget about your modeling," he added, his tone icy and serious.

With that, he placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before letting him go. Jimin stood there, his hand subconsciously touching the spot where he had kissed him. No one had ever kissed his forehead before, and the gesture left him feeling conflicted and confused.

"Don't fall for him, Jimin,"he reminded herself, trying to push away the fluttering feeling in her stomach.