0:19

A/n: Ayoo ladies and gentlemen please don't read this chapter infront of your parents 😂🤭.

,"Ahhhhh

Jeon ahhhhh

Fuck fasterrrrraha-ahhhhhh

Moaning, skin slapping and groaning sounds echoing in Jeon's room but thanks to Jeon jungkook who made his room sound proof otherwise their sex asmr would be published in butlers ears .

Both are sweating and tired but not jungkook wants to stop nor jimin who is begging his husband to fuck him hard and wreak him and jungkook can't control himself his beautiful and sexy wify wants him to fuck him .
he is a gentleman who will give his beautiful wify what he wants right , at first jungkook thought he will never touch jimin but he failed

And jimin who also thought he will never let jungkook touch him but look he is the one who told him to touch his body but did he regret no he is loving every touch of his husband.

He is loving it .

It's true he doesn't love him nor like his husband but he is sure he doesn't hate his jerk husband same for jungkook he is feeling something for jimin for the first time
.

,"You are so hot jiminah "

Jungkook kissed his forehead and put his leg on his shoulder and deepen his dick inside his hole jimin screamed in pleasure and arched his body and when he felt his husband's cum dripping inside his hole he feels hot and even turned on more .

,"Ahhh Jeoaahhhh do that again ahhh"

Jungkook smriked and fasten his speed and thrusting inside him like a beast jimin rolled his eyes and gasped it's too much for him no one give this much pleasure to him jungkook is perfect

Jimin opened his eyes and look at jungkook who is smiling at him while thrusting inside him

,"Why are you smiling baby "

Jungkook ask him with a sweet smile on his face ,only jimin knows how his heart flutter when his husband called him baby his cheeks turned red which are already red , jungkook laughed and came closer to his face and kissed him jimin kissed him back with full passion.

Jungkook slowly pull back and kissed his neck jimin moaned and turn his head other side to give him more space to suck his neck when jimin saw himself in mirror he blush to see himself naked and jungkook is on top of him fucking and kissing his neck and how his muscles are tightening when he thrust deep inside him .

He feels something doesn't know what?

,"Ahhhhh"

With a loud groan jungkook release his cum inside jimins hole who fall asleep during their sex jungkook chuckled and carry him bridal style towards bathroom to clean themselves.