0:3

RE-EDITED:13/6/24

Jimin couldn't shake off the
lingering feeling of Jungkook's touch on his skin. It was like a wildfire burning inside him, leaving a trail of confusion and desire in its wake. As he lay on his bed, replaying the events of yesterday in his mind, he couldn't help but feel a mix of anger and attraction towards Jungkook.

For the first time in his life, someone had taken control over him.

"No clubbing"

"No parties"

"No alcohol"

"No fucking"

"And many more.........!!!!!

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

~Next day~

Jimin stumbled into his favorite club, the loud music and flashing lights instantly making him forget all his boundaries. He was already drunk, the shots he had taken earlier making him feel light-headed and carefree.

As he made his way to the dance floor, he felt a hand brush against his thighs. He turned to see a stranger trying to touch him inappropriately, but Jimin was too intoxicated to care. He just laughed and pushed the person away before continuing to dance.

Little did he know, Jungkook's boyfriend, Lee Taemin, was keeping an eye on him. Taemin had been following Jimin all day, informing Jungkook of his whereabouts. But Jimin was too lost in the music to notice the watchful eyes on him.

Suddenly, someone grabbed him and pulled him outside. Jimin's heart raced as he was pushed against the wall, but before he could protest, the stranger kissed him roughly. In his drunken state, Jimin responded eagerly, grinding against the person.

"Fuck me," Jimin whispered, his words slurred as he trailed kisses down the stranger's neck. He didn't realize that the man he was kissing was actually his future husband.

Jungkook felt a surge of desire run through him at the bold request, but he knew he had to resist the temptation. He gently pushed Jimin away carried him towards the car .

But Jimin was relentless. He climbed onto Jungkook's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck and pressing his body close. "I want you to fuck me," Jimin murmured, his breath hot against Jungkook's ear. Jungkook's heart raced at the words, his body reacting to the heat and passion emanating from Jimin but he pushed him on seat .

But when he turned towards him and was shocked to see Jimin unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down, along with his boxer briefs. He looked at Jungkook with seductive eyes, his own arousal evident.

"Ahhh hmm," Jimin moaned softly as he touched himself, his gaze still fixed on Jungkook.

He stopped the car abruptly, not willing to take any risks as he didn't want to cause an accident with his soon-to-be-husband. Without saying a word, he hovered over Jimin, the tension crackling in the air between them.

"Are you going to fuck me now, Mr. Hotty?"