*Epilogue *

3 years passed really quick, after Jikook's marriage they shifted in an apartment, they want a small not too small but yes thought to live somewhere near beautiful view ,where hobi and taehyung are living together and yes they also got married last year and hobi is 5 months pregnant , and yes our jikook has a beautiful son Jeon minkook , he is really cute like his dad's .About others life mr.jeon and yuri already came out of the jail and now they realised they were wrong , mr.jeon also apologize but jungkook didn't want his apology,so they are now not in touch, as jungkook broke every relation with his father , but mrs .Jeon his step mother who is really nice and loves jungkook and jimin ,she is not bad what jungkook thought,and did you all know she is the only one who took care of jimin when he was pregnant, but still jungkook can't give her mother's place

Jin and namjoon also got married and now they are living in new York with their son Kim doha .

Back to the story.............*

Little Jeon was playing with his uncle hobi , they were sitting near the big window where they could see the whole city , when suddenly jimin came downstairs in rush, and run towards the door but hobi stopped him .

,"What happened Jimin, where are you going" he asked when jimin turn back to him and try not to cry but "Hob-i kookie h-e someone called me from his phone and said he faint-ed," Hobi immediately hugged him and rub his back when jimin cried and said why did he fight with jungkook 2 days ago now his kookie fainted, he is blaming himself for this, actually 2 days ago jungkook came late and forgot their date , it's not like jungkook didn't wanted to come early but he got stuck in meeting but jimin get angry and locked his husband outside the room so jungkook slept in another room alone that night. He try to talk to jimin but jimin is jimin ,who did what he ignored his husband , don't know but he became moody nowdays "i need to go please take care of minkook please "  Jimin said but minkook cried and Raised his arms , he wants to go with his mama .

"you wanna come with mama , let's go than "

*

*

*

Jimin stopped his car near the restaurant, and get confused, but enter Hugging his baby , and when he saw no one is here , he get confuse, restaurant is all empty, where is jungkook?.

He thought someone prank him but where is jungkook? Who called him who was the person? What is happening here , so much questions running in his head when minkook said "dada"

Jimin quickly turn back , minkook smile , want to hug his father ,who slowly walk towards his family, raised his arms but jimin steps back .

,"You pranked me right ,Jeon jungkook" he said gritting his teeths , jungkook shook his head , walk towards him but this time jimin shouted ,"stay back "

,"Baby listen to me I-jungkook was about to say more but jimin push him and hug minkook tightly who didn't said anything, he knows pranking is bad thing so he is with his mama .

,"Shut up , we are not kids , you old man what you think huh we play in kindergarten or something ,are you fu- stupid did you know how worried I w-as " he said when jungkook held his hand , and jimin didn't push him this time when he saw his tears .

,"You were not talking to me so i thought, am sorry baby forgive me plea-se" he said , looking down , thought seeing his tears his husband will kiss him , or hug him but you all know jimin is different so he slapped his husband, well he is not wrong tho , he was really worried for his husband, only he knows how he came here in hurry , when he himself he is sick .

"am sorry you can again slap me but please talk to me, i don't want to sleep alone , what if aliens kidnap me " he said pouting like a baby but jimin rolled his eyes .

"I will be happy if they kidnap you "

jungkook already knows jimin is not easy , so he kissed his son's cheeks" Minmin tell your mama to forgive dada "

,"Mama is right , you need punishment dada , so you have to sleep alone for week, right mama " 'what' his son is also with jimin wow just wow , he need a daughter who will take his side right !?.

,"baby i will buy you brand new clothes, bags anything and yes your favourite dior bags," he said when jimin hummed and smile "I only need your time, honey , nothing else , but you are busy old man " he pouted but minkook kiss his mama's lips , jungkook also wants to .

,"Am 😔 sorry, but i promise now on I will give you my time , but talk to me , i really don't want to sleep alone "he said , pulling his husband close, who  didn't mind , he missed his kookie , and sleeping without him it's also not easy for him , but it's happens little couple fights , so he hug him and minkook also hug his dada , when someone Clapped.

,"Taehyung you "jimin said , shock, he give minkook to jungkook and run towards him .

Hug him tightly " i missed you tae tae , thank god you came back , look your friend is pranking me " he is still hugging his friend.

,"I missed you too jimine , but I was the one who called you , it's our plan, jungkook booked this restaurant for you so you ,minkook and jungkook can spend time together alone , "taehyung said , thought jimin is going to shout but he just pull his nose , "aishh sorr-y leave me-e "

,"You both are same " he said , looking back to his husband who smile , walk towards him and kissed his cheek, and minkook did the same

,"Everything is alright now i am leaving i missed my sunshine "taehyung said leaving them alone ,  jimin nodded and than they sit on table when waiter came , carrying delicious food placed on table but jimin make a puking face , cover his nose with his hands , feeling like puking so he immediately run towards bathroom behind him jungkook also followed him .

,"baby are you ok " he asked , jimin nods his head and clean his face after throwing everything in sink , resting his head on jungkook's shoulder"i am feeling tired kookie " jungkook touch his head and pull him back and can see his husband is looking sick .

"You really look sick baby, did you ate something wrong" he asked , but jimin shook his head ,and feeling dizzy so he again hug his husband "maybe I am pregnant"

,"what really"

,"I don't know maybe yes " he said but jungkook immediately picked him bridal style and walk outside, happily, how could he didn't realise his baby chick is pregnant !!

*

*

*
Congratulations Mr .Jeon your husband is pregnant !!

🎉 You've finished reading ❝ 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝕾𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 ➳♡(𝒥𝒾𝓀𝑜𝑜𝓀) ❞✓ 🎉