0:4

RE-EDITED:21/6/24

"Are you going to fuck me now, Mr. Hotty?" Jimin said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Jungkook's heart raced as he leaned in and pressed his lips against Jimin's, he couldn't hold himself anyone. The kiss was electrifying, sending shivers down their spines as they lost themselves in the moment. Jungkook couldn't control himself as he trailed his kisses down Jimin's neck, leaving a trail of soft bites in his wake.

As they pulled away from each other, Jungkook couldn't help but smirk at the sight of Jimin looking so hot and alluring. However, he knew that it wasn't the right time to take their relationship to the next level. They needed to get married first, a thought that had never crossed Jungkook's mind until now. Despite his busy work schedule and lack of dating experience, Jungkook felt it was wrong but damn Jimin was so hot for this.

With a push, Jungkook managed to tear himself away from Jimin's tempting gaze. Jimin pouted and playfully said, "I hate you,"

They made their way to Park Mansion. Jungkook quickly helped Jimin get dressed and carried him inside the mansion. As they reached Jimin's room, Jungkook laid him down on the bed, but Jimin held onto him tightly, pleading with him not to leave. His voice quivered as he murmured, eyes were closed"Don't leave me, it hurts so much. Mom"Jungkook's heart constricted at the raw vulnerability in Jimin's words. He realized that Jimin was missing his mother, a realization that brought tears to his eyes. In that moment, Jungkook's own emotions overwhelmed him as he held Jimin close, whispering words of comfort and reassurance as he also fell asleep.

Jungkook woke up and found Jimin crying "Mo-m ,he-lp some-one help u-s "He try to wake him up but Jimin won't stop shouting so at the bed he  hugged him and rub his back, so softly"Shh stop open your eyes jimin.Shh stop crying you are safe"He Stopped crying and jungkook pull back.

But jimin look at him his eyes widened and suddenly he pushed him"what are you doing here GET OUT"
He shouted and jungkook was about to say something when someone came in and hugged jimin,"Shh my mochi i am here stop crying my small baby "

,"I think you should go now mr.jeon "he said and jungkook raised my Eyebrows" who are you by the way?"

,"Park yoongi jimin's brother now please leave us alone "
He said and than jungkook left because this man looked dangerous.