0:6

(Jungkook's Mansion)

When Jungkook and Jimin arrived at the mansion .As Jungkook parked the car, he quickly got out and made his way to Jimin's side to open the car door for him. However, before he could even extend his hand, Jimin hit it away and pushed him aside, showing his disdain for Jungkook.

Jungkook gritted his teeths in frustration as he watched Jimin walk away without a word, leaving him alone by the car. He clenched his fists, feeling a wave of anger towards his husband. He followed Jimin inside the grand mansion, his jaw clenched with determination.

As Jimin turned back to him, he simply stated, "I am very tired right now, I want to sleep. Just tell me where my room is"Jungkook took a deep breath to calm himself before replying, "Follow me

"This is our room" To Jungkook's surprise, Jimin scoffed, "Our room?. I am not going to sleep with you, no way"He made a move towards the door, but Jungkook stopped him by holding his hand firmly. "Then live in the basement if you don't want to share a room with me. And don't forget, I am your husband. You have to listen to me," Jungkook asserted.

Jimin's eyes widened in disbelief before he slowly pulled his hand away and looked into Jungkook's eyes. "Okay, then I'll sleep on the couch. I can't sleep with you," Jimin retorted.

"Why?" Jungkook questioned.

"I.I just can't," Jimin mumbled, avoiding Jungkook's gaze.

"So you're scared of me?" Jungkook said, stepping closer to Jimin and pulling him in close. "No, you should be scared of me, Jeon," he warned.

Before Jungkook could react, Jimin suddenly kicked him in the balls. Jungkook doubled over in pain, clutching his abdomen."YOU"

"Hahah look at you old man, did I kick your dick hard, hmm?" Jimin said, laughing while holding his stomach.

Without warning, Jungkook pushed Jimin onto his bed and hovered over him, pinning him down.

"What- What are you doing?!" Jimin stammered, trying to push Jungkook off of him. But Jungkook held his hands firmly in place, a sly smile playing on his lips.

"You don't know me, Jimin. Now be ready," Jungkook said, a glint of mischief in his eyes. With that, he attacked Jimin's neck, sucking on his skin and sending shivers down his spine. "Go away, you old man ,ahh"

As Jungkook ran his hands over Jimin's body, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down.

Jungkook leaned in closer, his breath warm against Jimin's skin. "You're mine now, my husband, Jimin. I'm the boss here," he whispered, his voice low and seductive. Jimin felt a shiver run down his spine at the possessiveness in Jungkook's tone.

"You-Jungkook suddenly stopped and got up, a smirk on his face. Confusion washed over Jimin as he watched Jungkook get dressed and mumble something under his breath.

"Be ready for me tonight, baby," Jungkook said before leaving, his words hanging in the air.